VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hey name88 - King of Hearts !

This is a fine start. I personally don't mind the lack of choice here. After all you need to plant the seeds and I hope there will be more choices in future episodes. It looks that you wanted to tell a lot of things about the context, and I see you put a lot of yourself, as in your personal views on the current world, in the game.

Not being a big fan of POV, I won't comment on the general use of it. It's your choice. However I agree with previous comments on the kissing part. There actually can't be POV kissing since the character could only see hair and ears.

Now for the technical part. The eyes look too much like glass balls, and the ring of light that you put on the camera makes the reflection look weird. There are a few lighting inconsistencies during some scenes. The overlay's size for the special camera view shouldn't change, and you really should change the cum and teeth texture.

As the characters are concerned, as usual in VNs they are a bit exaggerated. I regret that the MC has no problem whatsoever in being a whore, and at the same time religious aspects seem strong in this story. I believe this needs more of context/backstory.

Now, that said, this first version gives a good impression. I wish you the best for this adventure.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey name88 - King of Hearts !

This is a fine start. I personally don't mind the lack of choice here. After all you need to plant the seeds and I hope there will be more choices in future episodes. It looks that you wanted to tell a lot of things about the context, and I see you put a lot of yourself, as in your personal views on the current world, in the game.

Not being a big fan of POV, I won't comment on the general use of it. It's your choice. However I agree with previous comments on the kissing part. There actually can't be POV kissing since the character could only see hair and ears.

Now for the technical part. The eyes look too much like glass balls, and the ring of light that you put on the camera makes the reflection look weird. There are a few lighting inconsistencies during some scenes. The overlay's size for the special camera view shouldn't change, and you really should change the cum and teeth texture.

As the characters are concerned, as usual in VNs they are a bit exaggerated. I regret that the MC has no problem whatsoever in being a whore, and at the same time religious aspects seem strong in this story. I believe this needs more of context/backstory.

Now, that said, this first version gives a good impression. I wish you the best for this adventure.
Thank you for the feedback LePew.
There's plenty of choices in the game.The consequences are immidiate.
And there is a number of reasons why I decided to go this path.

First, on my hardware I simply can not provide enough renders to cover multiple - coherent , strong - routes, to give each of those routes enough playtime to satisfy everyone.

I started working on "Triangle" with a mindset of avoiding everything that frustrates me - as a player - in AVN's.
Even in the case of the best devs in this genre there are moments - and straight-forward - plot points, that will make sens only on one of the chosen paths and still under conditions that certain choices on that path had been made.However those consequences - that will appear non-sensical,will happen anyway.
It is very immersion breaking for me.
I say this with outmost respect for the devs...10 levels above my skill levels in all areas.
If I'm 100% sure I can't pull something off,I won't waste my time on it.

Adults have jobs,college...real life things that requier time.It is again frustrating,to me when I have to go back 10 fucking hours of playtime to change some,random choice that gives me an effect far from desired one.
It's an entertainment - it should not waste my time.

Different characters have different views,different believes.
Ghost will remain mostly neutral with his views.
Religion is mentioned,but that's your impression and I respect that.
Religion is something that exists,it's there, it is a part of a world that is a "living" one.

Ghost being a "whore" has become somewhat a meta thing :LOL:
It is a part of the job description,if you're not up for it,you're not the guy for the job - I think,it's very cool,how it translated into the player him or herself,either being or not being that guy.:cool:

Thank you and same,good luck with your project:lepew:

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Great game, liked everything about your game.

I personally like kissing scenes, and i am with you on this it's more sensual (please don't tone it down), even in POV.

And since you have limited time don't worry about different routes, choices etc. Because every new route will increase the workload a lot. So do what best for you.

Having said that, i do have a small problem/suggestion, it's MC name. I was thinking since ghost is important name already, inscribed on the car and stuff, you can keep the name ghost as codename like everybody else have and still give players a chance to rename MC. Just change the name shown above the dialogue box and maybe Lisa the AI can address MC as the changed name (since MC made her) and everybody else just uses Ghost the nickname. I feel like it will just give more personal immersion. Just a small suggestion, if you want to implement.

Anyways can't wait to see what is behind that portal and what went wrong. Good luck for the development of the game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Great game, liked everything about your game.

I personally like kissing scenes, and i am with you on this it's more sensual (please don't tone it down), even in POV.

And since you have limited time don't worry about different routes, choices etc. Because every new route will increase the workload a lot. So do what best for you.

Having said that, i do have a small problem/suggestion, it's MC name. I was thinking since ghost is important name already, inscribed on the car and stuff, you can keep the name ghost as codename like everybody else have and still give players a chance to rename MC. Just change the name shown above the dialogue box and maybe Lisa the AI can address MC as the changed name (since MC made her) and everybody else just uses Ghost the nickname. I feel like it will just give more personal immersion. Just a small suggestion, if you want to implement.

Anyways can't wait to see what is behind that portal and what went wrong. Good luck for the development of the game.
I'm glad you liked it and hope you will keep liking it ;)

I do have plans considering your suggestion but " we're not there yet";)

Reactions: cib64

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Current version: [Book One +]:

PC -
Mac -
PC -
Mac -
PC-
Mac -
PC-
Mac -

Changelog:

• Added 1 render near the beginning of the episode.
• Added 2 lines of dialogue during conversation with Mr. Hauer.
• Added "Music Room" in the Main Menu.
• Added couple of visual effects.
• Added couple of transitions during some of the "animations" making them SLIGHTLY better(don't expect miracles though.)
• Re-touched some of the renders I missed in post previously.
• Fixed typos/spelling errors.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I wandered back over here to check this thread and realized that the banner with Reaper's ass in skin tight combat armor is the reason I gave this title a look in the first place. :ROFLMAO::love:

If I'd purely read the description it would have been 50/50 chance. The banner sealed the deal. That's good marketing for ya!(y):ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And nobody told me, 88 is pulling out a VN of his sleeve! How rude! I expect shootouts, explosions, bloodshed, girls with guns doing said stuff and lewds! All at once if possible.

With.. occasional handholding :whistle:
Glad you found it after all and hope you'll enjoy it :cool:
Spoiler alert: there's a bit more than handholding:HideThePain:

I wandered back over here to check this thread and realized that the banner with Reaper's ass in skin tight combat armor is the reason I gave this title a look in the first place. :ROFLMAO::love:

If I'd purely read the description it would have been 50/50 chance. The banner sealed the deal. That's good marketing for ya!(y):ROFLMAO:
More booty is coming,I assure you,just have to arm yourself with patience guys:HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes