Seeking Names of games with restrain focus/losing HP upon h-moves on you at real time.

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Games like Monsters' Night:

It could also be with female protagonist like fighting yuna:

Any games with grab moves from enemies which you lose HP for each second passed and you need to shake yourself free out of it.
It could be in any form, 3d/2d/rpg/ect.. it could also be games like boko877's games!

Please share with me your knowledge. \o/

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It does not seem like it from my checking. also its a topic about other genre.. unless you know a specific name from there which i am might missing.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the request then, iirc those are games where MC is restrained, gets fucked in real-time and it's part of the gameplay. If you also want the "shaking free" mechanic, a bunch of Japanese ryona-action games have QTEs or button prompts. Something like .

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
Games like Monsters' Night:

It could also be with female protagonist like fighting yuna:

Any games with grab moves from enemies which you lose HP for each second passed and you need to shake yourself free out of it.
It could be in any form, 3d/2d/rpg/ect.. it could also be games like boko877's games!

Please share with me your knowledge. \o/
FINNISH HIM!!

HueLight Wins, FEMTALITY!!

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the request then, iirc those are games where MC is restrained, gets fucked in real-time and it's part of the gameplay. If you also want the "shaking free" mechanic, a bunch of Japanese ryona-action games have QTEs or button prompts. Something like .
Yes like guilty hell as well with "shaking free" mechanic.

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Many enemeis on Rignetta's Adventure are like that.

Ayura and its sequel Eris Dysnomia have a lot of restraining, but you don't need to escape as quickly.

Syahata also features this mechanic.

There's also Mage Kanade but it's futa content.

What i dont like about Ringetta is that its going to game over wayyy to fast when enemies grab you.
I like Eris, a bit too much give on the grabs but i still like it. I know Mage Kanade and its a great game!

Thank you. if it helps, Monsters' Night is the best reference of what i search gameplay wise.