5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nickfrank

Mar 2, 2021
Does anyone have December 2021? If not, no big deal. I just wanted to see if anyone else had it before I get it once it goes on gumroad.

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Does anyone have December 2021? If not, no big deal. I just wanted to see if anyone else had it before I get it once it goes on gumroad.
Well going by the lack of a response and it hasn't been posted yet I would assume no one does
Go ahead and get it and post it here

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, do these packs you got come with PSDs? I was able to find PSDs for 2020-04 and 2020-05 on the gumroad kemono page.
Thanks wish kemono would work normally lol love hate relationship ....... one file 3 min next file same size 24 hours no rime or reason.

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks wish kemono would work normally lol love hate relationship ....... one file 3 min next file same size 24 hours no rime or reason.
Lol tell me about it. My downloads will keep getting errors midway and I need to manually resume it. Wished Kemono was compatible with Jdownloader. Apparently there's a Kemono downloader out there using python, but it doesn't seem to have much documentation or support and I'm not that savvy with programming.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Lol tell me about it. My downloads will keep getting errors midway and I need to manually resume it. Wished Kemono was compatible with Jdownloader. Apparently there's a Kemono downloader out there using python, but it doesn't seem to have much documentation or support and I'm not that savvy with programming.
Just use for it, I find crazy that people try to download stuff from there manually.

Reactions: EnderPro1

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Just use for it, I find crazy that people try to download stuff from there manually.
This actually works for Kemono party? I've actually been downloading things from there manually. q-q

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
This actually works for Kemono party? I've actually been downloading things from there manually. q-q
Yes it works pretty well, you can use it to download entire posts or artist galleries from kemono, and it works on many other sites like sankaku, exhentai, pixiv, fanbox, fantia, patreon for example (of course you still need a paid subscription).

• Red Heart
Reactions: haaazy

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Yes it works pretty well, you can use it to download entire posts or artist galleries from kemono, and it works on many other sites like sankaku, exhentai, pixiv, fanbox, fantia, patreon for example (of course you still need a paid subscription).
Thank you sir. Your recommendation is a godsend.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Because normies like me don't fully understand How github work. Can it also work on Violentmonkey?

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Because normies like me don't fully understand How github work. Can it also work on Violentmonkey?
You mean the violentmonkey extension? I don't think so! If is a unknown site for me, this is the .

Gallery-dl is a python command-line app, to use it you just need to follow the instructions on the it explains how to install and the basic features.

Gallery-dl is very powerful, you can for example create a list of gallery links to download them automatically without having to visit the links one by one, it can customize filenames and you can even archive the files you have already downloaded so it don't download them again.

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
You mean the violentmonkey extension? I don't think so! If is a unknown site for me, this is the .

Gallery-dl is a python command-line app, to use it you just need to follow the instructions on the it explains how to install and the basic features.

Gallery-dl is very powerful, you can for example create a list of gallery links to download them automatically without having to visit the links one by one, it can customize filenames and you can even archive the files you have already downloaded so it don't download them again.
So I installed and played around with gallery-dl. It works, but doesn't ever top 20kB/sec when downloading everything from a kemono profile and it often goes into a read-timeout of 30 seconds for several times at once. Just for reference, it's taken me more than 6 hours to attempt downloading an entire page of 25 posts (on the 15th one right now).
Total amount downloaded: 1.47GB.

This might just be my experience with gallery-dl being used for Kemono party specifically, but at this rate it would be faster to just manually scan and download each post myself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Thomas Matulessy

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
So I installed and played around with gallery-dl. It works, but doesn't ever top 20kB/sec when downloading everything from a kemono profile and it often goes into a read-timeout of 30 seconds for several times at once. Just for reference, it's taken me more than 6 hours to attempt downloading an entire page of 25 posts (on the 15th one right now).
Total amount downloaded: 1.47GB.

This might just be my experience with gallery-dl being used for Kemono party specifically, but at this rate it would be faster to just manually scan and download each post myself.
The speeds and read-timeout is unfortunately a kemono thing, it seems they are having some problem with they hosts, I know that "data1.kemono.party" and "data7.kemono.party" (if not more) both are with low speeds, even if you download manually.

data7 yesterday you could not even download from it, today it is more responsive, but a few hours ago it was still offline, this is the same kind of problem that you commented in one of your first comments, gallery-dl works very well, but if kemono is having problems, it will not make miracles.

Last edited:

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
The speeds and read-timeout is unfortunately a kemono thing, it seems they are having some problem with they hosts, I know that "data1.kemono.party" and "data7.kemono.party" (if not more) both are with low speeds, even if you download manually.

data7 yesterday you could not even download from it, today it is more responsive, but a few hours ago it was still offline, this is the same kind of problem that you commented in one of your first comments, gallery-dl works very well, but if kemono is having problems, it will not make miracles.
You do have some points.. Earlier it was only sub 20kB/sec and now it's gone up to 1MB/s. Guess it just varies from time to time but damn.

Mind if I ask you about how to implement that archiving feature for kemono? I tried searching it up but I'm a bit confused on how it's actually used. Perhaps we can DM instead to avoid cluttering this thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote