VN Others Completed Naomi's past [v1.0] [Ark Thompson]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 4, 2019
Okay allow me to just express the situation so everyone can understand it.

Naomi's Past has been updated to v0.50 on the creator's Patreon, but right now it's only available for those who are Patrons. Mark here is asking if anyone is one of those Patrons and is willing to upload the new version here for the rest of us.

bronzie

Jun 17, 2018
i have it, but can only post a link after my 3rd post... ive been a lurker for a while, sorry about that

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i have it, but can only post a link after my 3rd post... ive been a lurker for a while, sorry about that
You can post links even if you don't have 3 posts, they'll just be hidden until moderators approve them.

bronzie

Jun 17, 2018

v0.5

Corrections:

- Many typos and mistakes were corrected (by me so there are probably still as much)
- Some fade-in/out were corrected (usually the text would start appearing before the fade-in/out had finished)
- Corrected the fact Satori didn't move when she's suppose to sneak behind Naomi to her meeting with Shimada.
- corrected the sudden music stop during the reunion between the three girls.

Art Update:

- Satori's concert pic has been finished and is now complete!
- The name of each main character now has an colored outline for an easier understanding of dialogues.
- As a consequence, the outline's thickness has been reduced from 16 pixels to 12 pixels to avoid the color to be too overwhelming.
- The title screen has been updated with a new pic more fitting in wait for a real title screen.

Art Additions:

- 10 non-H pic has been added to the game.
- 14 H pics have been added to the game.
- 2 new H scene has been added to the game.
- 2 new non-H scenes has been added to the game.
- 2 new backgrounds have been added to the game.
- 1 new music has been added to the game.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017

v0.5

Corrections:

- Many typos and mistakes were corrected (by me so there are probably still as much)
- Some fade-in/out were corrected (usually the text would start appearing before the fade-in/out had finished)
- Corrected the fact Satori didn't move when she's suppose to sneak behind Naomi to her meeting with Shimada.
- corrected the sudden music stop during the reunion between the three girls.

Art Update:

- Satori's concert pic has been finished and is now complete!
- The name of each main character now has an colored outline for an easier understanding of dialogues.
- As a consequence, the outline's thickness has been reduced from 16 pixels to 12 pixels to avoid the color to be too overwhelming.
- The title screen has been updated with a new pic more fitting in wait for a real title screen.

Art Additions:

- 10 non-H pic has been added to the game.
- 14 H pics have been added to the game.
- 2 new H scene has been added to the game.
- 2 new non-H scenes has been added to the game.
- 2 new backgrounds have been added to the game.
- 1 new music has been added to the game.
Thanks for sharing ;)
OP updated :)

Last edited:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
AAA I am a big fan of SoV y.y let's hope for regular good updates ç___ç i ll be waiting some months before trying the game

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
disapointing update 1 scene and thats all and we wait like half a year for this ... im so pissed to be honest like everithings nice in the game but the added content is so misserable nothing happed in conclusion just skip this wait another year maybe then it will be fap worthy

Reactions: Neriman
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes