VN Others Completed Naomi's past [v1.0] [Ark Thompson]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Miracoc

Jan 11, 2018
Alright, so it was this series that had that :D

Sad to see that the remake of Vitamin Plus seems to be pretty much on hold (not updated in 9 months), if it were finished I might give the whole series another playthrough. I think back when i played it, SoV 1 wasn't even finished so lots of new stuff to see.
Finishing the Vitamin Plus remake is confirmed to be next up.

Reactions: Nerro

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Bestiality"? There's Doggie Sex in this one? I'm in! :love: :love: :love:

Update: At first I didn't realize it was part of the SoV series.

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Well. .there will be. Later in her life. Which you'll see in the Vitamin+ and SoV games. This is how it all starts. I'm sure he'll get around to it a bit here in this game too.

Krydda

Jul 13, 2019
God it looks so good, but God the bestiality tags makes me so sad.

Still it looks amazing Good luck with your game !
People are playing Ark Thompson games because of the bestiality. Why are you even here when there are enough games without bestiality. I'm not complaining on sissy or futa games that those fetishes are not my thing. Just keep it to yourself and move on.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
My game won't progress at the beginning of chapter 3. It starts in her kitchen, but nothing happens. Am I missing somthing?

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
on the first day after the library scene when u get home and open the door for me the game wont go further.

any 1 know how to fix this.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Nice game,I really like that the girl has a nice slender body without huge tits,the images are very clear and well designed.I would like more sex scenes with men.
(sorry for bad english)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is one of those that you download and then in the end go, "What have I done!?" like Anakin in ROTS

alusar

May 22, 2019
Wow! Update... I hope the developers dont leave this game cuz it is a very high-quality product, and most importantly, nice looking

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes