VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
unfortunately, the developer is located in Ukraine, at the moment the updates were in the process of development.
Interesting that so many devs now say that they are located in Ukraine, i mean that can be true but still that coincidence though...

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

Hello to all shinobi!

We haven't seen you for a long time!

There is so much going on in the world that even we are drawn into the maelstrom of events.

For half a year, we lived through through some rough patches, but we have always keep working on the continuation of the Naruto game.

Well!

We have good and bad news. Let's start with the second one.

We thought it was time to telling you officially that our game "NARUTO: ETERNAL TSUKUYOMI"will no longer be updated and will not see a sequel. Alas, but it is. It's time to move on, with new forces, knowledge and acquired skills. The latest version of the game will remain available to backers and will also be available for purchase at . It is possible that in the future a part of content will be reworked and added to the continuation of a new game.

And this is the second news! Get back to the good: we are pleased to announce that we have started a new ongoing Naruto project and are ready to present you its demo version right now.

In the new "Naruto: World of dreams":

- animation of sprites (only facial expressions now);

- choice of heroes at the start of the game and new character stories (only Naruto is available in the demo version);

- non-linear plot (there is a chance that you will miss something, then the character's story will have to go through several times);

- Android version.

Google drive-

mega- #tUNYzR_eQaWavIGGLPyR3Q

on itch -

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
This game is a rebild of the eternal tsukiyomi. And slowly the mechanics will be transferred from the last game to this one. So that the game has a playable android port.

Hello to all shinobi!

We haven't seen you for a long time!

There is so much going on in the world that even we are drawn into the maelstrom of events.

For half a year, we lived through through some rough patches, but we have always keep working on the continuation of the Naruto game.

Well!

We have good and bad news. Let's start with the second one.

We thought it was time to telling you officially that our game "NARUTO: ETERNAL TSUKUYOMI"will no longer be updated and will not see a sequel. Alas, but it is. It's time to move on, with new forces, knowledge and acquired skills. The latest version of the game will remain available to backers and will also be available for purchase at . It is possible that in the future a part of content will be reworked and added to the continuation of a new game.

And this is the second news! Get back to the good: we are pleased to announce that we have started a new ongoing Naruto project and are ready to present you its demo version right now.

In the new "Naruto: World of dreams":

- animation of sprites (only facial expressions now);

- choice of heroes at the start of the game and new character stories (only Naruto is available in the demo version);

- non-linear plot (there is a chance that you will miss something, then the character's story will have to go through several times);

- Android version.

Google drive- Google Drive

mega- Mega#tUNYzR_eQaWavIGGLPyR3Q

on itch -

Reactions: OverLord gamer

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
i think the game is now on Itch.io , it's called Naruto: World Of Dreams

same developer
game was uploaded 3 days ago and updated yesterday
EDIT: oops, didn't read milkydaddy's post

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
i think the game is now on Itch.io , it's called Naruto: World Of Dreams

same developer
game was uploaded 3 days ago and updated yesterday
EDIT: oops, didn't read milkydaddy's post
It would be great if the game would be updated in this section, and not transferred to the category of abandoned ( since we continue it but under a different name)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
View attachment 1925728
:
Innocent Witches
Knightly Passions
Pirates: Golden Tits
Witch Hunter
NARUTO: World of dreams

Jan 26, 2020
Hey so, I know this game stopped developing, but I still wanna play a bit of it. However, I think I'm doing something wrong because when I click on "change position" during the first battle (playing as kakashi) it just doesn't work? I tap on other positions but it just stays in the same haha

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes