1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It funny how ironic it is with everybody is complaining about stolen art while were on a site known for pirating games. Consistent nice art though is more preferable then having different artists though.
If I understand correctly he isn't giving a credit to people who drew the pictures. He should at least write their names/nicknames in some easly accesible place. "Always give credit if credit is due" is 101 piracy code.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Feels like the narrator should be imagined with a Russian accent who sometimes slips a Russian word into English sentences. Points for trying nevertheless товарищ :D

MA0U666

Dec 1, 2018
I would like to give it a go. And while the dev is asking for an artist, I would like a dev for a story I have in mind. Off topic here, is there some way to find one? I think the story and the art we could make would be really good.

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
My rating: 2/10

This uses screenshots of the actual anime or the movies, but the screenshots were taken from probably 360p footage.
And the actual adult scenes are from other artists, which are fine.
The pacing is just awful. It's in the same universe as Naruto, yet the relations are completely different.
Anyone you talk to has a sex scene right after. Dialogs are bad, gameplay is bad and it has no suspensefulness at all.

I didn't give it a 1 because the artwork that is (pirated.. and not credited) used in this are actually good but,
you can reach those artwork on other websites as well.
So I'd say don't give it a try.

Reactions: exirock and 1Teddy1

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
oh its a pity, the last scene (buying gift for hinata first) is for patreon

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys and what happened to the developer page? not really got under the autoban?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes