Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Konoha's Last Man [v0.1] [anorango]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
L3DMWE.png

Overview:
In this game, you control Yahiro, a young student who ends up entering a fantastic and... Familiar world... In order to return home, he will have to understand his purpose in that world and, above all, if he will be able to be the hero that these people need.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-24
Release Date: 2022-10-21
Developer: anorango
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

aPsO7m.png 0IRuv6.png 52NkbZ.png fndROc.png QdYgm5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
So, just to clarify, the "No sexual content" is permanent?

Or is just because there's no sexual content for now but is planned for the future?

Thx.

wexlonotimakingdom

Dec 13, 2017
Played it, here's a rundown if anyone's curious about the premise/current content.

It's basically an isekai, you end up teleported to the Naruto world, every male is under a sleep curse or something (and despite literally having no idea what is possibly going on and having no skills whatsoever, your protagonist declares that "he will save everyone!")

It's about a 5 minute long prologue if you read slowly, with the only thing remotely sexual being a scene of Tsunade flashing her tits... Probably pass on this version. The english translation (which you need to switch to in the Settings menu) seems to be not quite machine translated, but just has some mild writing issues overall, with the plot generally also being kinda weak.

This probably needed a few more months before being released, ofc I hope it ends up turning out well but if this is all that could be put together for a first release I feel like it'll take a long time before anything substantial is gonna happen.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I thought the same thing.
that said I think we have room for another such game.
so long as it is well made.

don't know if it is though. waiting to see if author can go make a few updates. as ~90% of games seem to be abandoned after their first release v0.0.1

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Another naruto parody game :FacePalm: how many naruto parody games are devs gonna make
As many as they think they can get away with. An attempt to capitalize on the appeal of isekai and use someone else's story and characters is pretty lazy and even lazier when you're using a game like koikatsu and just pasting the work of other fans into it.
Itch should charge these guys money to host their "art"

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What ? Another Naruto game ? Well that's unheard off and unexpected ! :KEK:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Naruto: Konoha's Last Man [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 145mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote