4.20 star(s) 19 Votes
Apr 13, 2018
okay... I'm literally stuck here
1640333709625.png
I can't Find Mei, Karin don't have dialogue, Beach and preparation for the holiday won't trigger, the second date stuck at Sakura masturbating and Tsunade and Runner I don't know what to do

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
okay... I'm literally stuck here
View attachment 1560117
I can't Find Mei, Karin don't have dialogue, Beach and preparation for the holiday won't trigger, the second date stuck at Sakura masturbating and Tsunade and Runner I don't know what to do
still did not try this latest version so can't be sure about tenten's, but:

Beach: remember when, after talking to Sakura, you had three choices? Pretty sure Beach is only for one of the coices there.
Preparations for the Holiday: when talking to Sakura in the hospital Ino will be there, that talk is what triggers this one.
Second Date: pretty sure that's all it has, yes.
Tsunade: I think it is for when you visit the ramen shop, sooner or later you will meet her there and she and Tenten will invite you to a restaurant.
Runner: At the map of your home, sometimes at night you will see a sprite of a girl in grey jacket walking. Click on it.

phantomishot

Feb 25, 2021
hello i am stuck on tenten's route pls help the progress says talk to mei and karin but mei is not in guest house and when i go to karin it just gives option to leave lab

DevaProf

Jul 28, 2021
Help me I'm on mac and the mods won't install. I click mods, official, and install the first christmas one, but the game just freezes for a sec and then its back to normal without the mod. I restart the game and nothing has happened, and I redownloaded the game. It is up to date and I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Anon46245

Oct 4, 2021
Can someone please provide a detailed description of how to actually enable mods. I dont know what this menu everyone is referring to is, i dont have it, i dont know the correct location for the mods folder or anything else. all of the directions given so far are practically useless.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
There are a few bugs for me after starting a new game.
1. Tsunade doesn't show up after eating the 3rd ramen before the war celebration even though she would in my first play of the game.
2. I can't get past the hot springs now. After the scene with Kurotsuchi when you're supposed to explore and catch the Raikage doing a girl on the bottom floor in the left rooms (which I think you should be able to skip anyways), the rooms won't open. It just highlights the doors but nothing happens when I click on either of them.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes