4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

CheesasCraist

Aug 10, 2022
Hey Dinaki im either really dumb and dont know how to use the gallery unlocker mod or it just aint working on android. Ive installed it and enabled it, what else do i have to do?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Waiting for the Patreon content only to be removed I don't want to miss a thing so I am holding off playing.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for replying
Does that mean that there aren't any sharing/ntr content in the game? (sorry for asking again but just making sure)
Ayame, if you ignore her the rapist will.... well, rape her, i have a feeling that her brother will be involved in some shape or form in the future since there's an option to have him watch his sister get skewered, but technically MC is on the netori side since you're taking Hinata and Sakura from Naruto and Sasuke
Could someone dm me the patreon code?
This will become a thing now, isn't it? and ditto

WillECoyote

Apr 17, 2022
Ayame, if you ignore her the rapist will.... well, rape her, i have a feeling that her brother will be involved in some shape or form in the future since there's an option to have him watch his sister get skewered, but technically MC is on the netori side since you're taking Hinata and Sakura from Naruto and Sasuke

This will become a thing now, isn't it? and ditto
Well, a group of men grope one of them in a recent update, and she masterbates one of them. They are taking the storylines to a dark path.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes