4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

parhamsavage

Sep 16, 2021
well actually i shared code 8 or 9 times, but this code still working, so idk if he really monitor it or he just dont care :unsure:
actually im having this account for 1 year and only downloading not commenting is that enought for you to give me the code

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I think I've been able to crack the Patreon code block. Download and extract in the game's main folder (the one containing the executable file). Note: I've not extensively tested this: I only know I've been able to purchase patreon only clothes.
Wait, I'm confused. I love game mods, so I download as many as I can find, but I don't understand what this one by bobettino is supposed to do. I only just started playing this game, so I'm having trouble figuring it out.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wait, I'm confused. I love game mods, so I download as many as I can find, but I don't understand what this one by bobettino is supposed to do. I only just started playing this game, so I'm having trouble figuring it out.
This game has some scenes and clothes hidden behind a patreon code. However, it also asks for the patron's email, meaning just the code is not enough to unlock it.
That is one way to get past it.

Mind you, some time ago someone posted a file that can do it, just paste it in the proper folder and it's done, but the link seems to already be broken.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This game has some scenes and clothes hidden behind a patreon code. However, it also asks for the patron's email, meaning just the code is not enough to unlock it.
That is one way to get past it.

Mind you, some time ago someone posted a file that can do it, just paste it in the proper folder and it's done, but the link seems to already be broken.
What do you mean, "the link seems to already be broken."? You can download it just fine from the post linked to by pressing the arrow icon quoted in my last post, so that can't be it. Are you saying that this mod doesn't work?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What do you mean, "the link seems to already be broken."? You can download it just fine from the post linked to by pressing the arrow icon quoted in my last post, so that can't be it. Are you saying that this mod doesn't work?
Not that one, an older one. I'm still using it, so didn't need to try that one.

Katsura2021

Oct 30, 2021
Does someone know if the method for doing jutsus has changed or if the scroll for it have gone somewhere else? Because I cannot find it where it was in the older versions. If it's bugged or something, how can I fix this?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does someone know if the method for doing jutsus has changed or if the scroll for it have gone somewhere else? Because I cannot find it where it was in the older versions. If it's bugged or something, how can I fix this?
I think it's moved in shelf on the left side

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes