4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
man the art style looks awesome
sadly i have never or will ever watch naruto, because i have some standards in anime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fata

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
What about the "ptr" versions on there: ?

Says they're builds that come with patreon content unlocked out of the box.
because you have to pay money for that version instead of the code or something being put here or else where for free. i mean seriously thought this and a few other sites were bascially pirate sites. just saying.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
You can just edit the source code to always say you're a patron extremely easily you don't need to host a local server. The issue is the mods are stored on the owners server that requires a valid patron code to download the files and even if you could bypass that the files are archived with a password of a valid patron code.
how does one go about doing that. changing the source code.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
how does one go about doing that. changing the source code.
By editing the Ren'Py script files. But as Raven said, it's completely useless to do so because all of the play-to-play files are on the developers' login-protected servers, and no amount of reprogramming will change that.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
By editing the Ren'Py script files. But as Raven said, it's completely useless to do so because all of the play-to-play files are on the developers' login-protected servers, and no amount of reprogramming will change that.
so basically like a different game i know. the good content or the content that should be part of the game in the first place is removed and locked behind a paywall. i say that cause im sure it happens to everyone. but immedatly getting an error message popping up saying such and such is broken is because the content that should be in the game was removed and hitting ignore fixes it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am so stuck I checked the walkthrough and have checked what to do but nothing triggers I can't get past these
Talk to Karin in the lab for some reason the only choice is to leave the lab
Talk to Mei (For Tenten) I can't do this because I need to finish the hot springs event but can't because Sakura's 2nd question isn't triggering no matter how many times I ask her out on a date
Managed to fix them I encountered a bug somewhere I just reloaded a previous save

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes