4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Anyone has a link for hte new update?
Might be a while I just looked at his patreon and it only has 10 donors. Also seemed like that update was only 5 of them too. So if it gets leaked now he might find out who did it. I think if he worked on some character face models more he would have a lot of more patreons. Since he does have good amount of content.

Reactions: SpongeGuy34

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
You have to get the scroll in scholl not the doors on left but the one on right that go to class room, then go home and train, next go to shop and buy scrolls and train. When all done you Ask Ino to show boobs and you can transform ....
I had already figured it out, but thank you very much anyway

Reactions: DrLabel

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The Naruto background seem's to be pretty cool and the game well done (UI etc) but the only well drawn girl is Hinata wich is a rip off from Akabur Hermione...
There is imo enough anime pic on the web to "copy" a face or a body properly, so why other girl look this bad ?
It's a shame because with better art or dawn, the game could be more popular specialy with the Naruto fanbase.
Also the breast "vanilla" size seem's not to be respected, its important to have body diversity within your girl roster imo.

Reactions: Almighty

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
About bug with 9 lust.
When she asks you to transform into sasuke answer "No".
She will refuse and lust will raise up.
I'll fix that soon. Thanks all for info.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The Naruto background seem's to be pretty cool and the game well done (UI etc) but the only well drawn girl is Hinata wich is a rip off from Akabur Hermione...
There is imo enough anime pic on the web to "copy" a face or a body properly, so why other girl look this bad ?
It's a shame because with better art or dawn, the game could be more popular specialy with the Naruto fanbase.
Also the breast "vanilla" size seem's not to be respected, its important to have body diversity within your girl roster imo.
Yep once he gets the faces and some breast sizes right he could have a big ass hit. Sakura looks the worst. It seems like the dev is going for Naruto Shippenden characters.

Bdsmurf

Jul 22, 2017
Console Commands

inventory.money=xx (Thanks to Kiabee21 for this)

stats.addTrust("Ino", xx)
stats.add("Ino", xx) increases lust
stats.addMood("Ino", xx)

stats.addTrust("Sakura", xx)
stats.add("Sakura", xx) increases lust
stats.addMood("Sakura", xx)

stats.addTrust("Hinata", xx)
stats.add("Hinata", xx) increases lust
stats.addMood("Hinata", xx)

Last edited:

bladekill

Jun 10, 2017
hey guys ı m stuck in ino's lust 9 what should ı do and ı cant use the console ı tried shit+0 but nothing happened.

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
hey guys ı m stuck in ino's lust 9 what should ı do and ı cant use the console ı tried shit+0 but nothing happened.
I think you wanna enter the school and find the scroll in the right classroom. This will unlock more scrolls at the shop including a transformation scroll which allows you to unlock the show breast favour. I hope it helps.

Reactions: freter1221
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes