4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Can I ask for a bit of help? There was an event, when Temari and Kankuro came to village, then Temari said to find her, as it will be test itself, but I can't find her anywhere. Is it possible to find her and do something, or not in the current veersion of the game yet?

edit: I'm asking, because it feels like I made it to the end of story, and yet have only 2/3 gallery images unlocked, so it's clear that I'm missing some things.
I read through the whole walkthrough and already did 'lake scene' with Tenten, but.. can't go back to the lake when Temari is supposed to be.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the threesone scene with hinata,shikamaru and sasuke?
First, you need to have the "good ending" after your first date with Sakura (15 trust and put your hand on her shoulder). You have to choose to "keep going on dates" after completing the 6 dates with Sakura. After you take her to Ichiraku, Ayame gives you a special ramen for Sakura to eat. Once that scene passes, you have to find Ayame in Ichiraku again and talk to her about it then buy the ramen, eat before you sleep, and you get the scene. There's two other scenes from eating the ramen two more times (if you have futa on, only one if you have futa turned off).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ILovePussyTooMuch

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I think I am going to avoid this game until the Patreon-only content is released or a workaround is done.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes