4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Why are you guys hating on a developer who is just trying to make a decent game? Content wise is lacking, and it last update was probably a month ago. You can't just expect them to make loads of content in one month. Look at summertime saga? use them as a example for fucking 3-4 MONTH EVEN with a TEAM. Leave the developer and the game alone.
We hate that the developer have insert a Data Collection Tool , that send our Data to Google with a uuid . In most Country this is illegal when you not inform the player about that . If anybody go to the police and make a complaint for
infrigment of privacy the court will give the developer a big fine that he must pay ( 10000€ in my Country for examole ) . With a $314 income for this game it will be a instant development stop to this game .

So the developer has to choices :
1. Insert a Eula that inform that the game send Data to Google to analyse it. That Eula must be readable before the game start and must contain infos about what kind information will be sent . I think he will lost a lots of supporter when he d this .

2. Delete the Data Collection Tool and then he must do nothing .

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
This game is a trainer so it's only right to compare it to other 2d trainer games. I'm not hating but I was always hyped for this game but last update was pure shit and half done. It seems like most of the dev time was on a massage. Plus he did a bullshit cliffhanger at the end of the update. Summertime is a VN this is not. You can't even unpack with the unren tool now. So if you want to see Sakura naked you can't. You don't see Summertime or Four Elements doing shit like this. I guess you're a patreon.
Not a patreon actually. Just a regular guy who enjoys playing other VN games

anschwww

May 10, 2017

We moved our website to a new hosting and new domain so now we have to change the URL for the web updater. New address:
Download:
PC: | |
Mac: |
Changelog:
  • Added outline for interactive elements on map.
  • New URL for the web updater.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
question: can someone tell me how i can do more with ino? she say that she only will do it for sasuke but i dont know whats now?

buflo

Apr 30, 2017
question: can someone tell me how i can do more with ino? she say that she only will do it for sasuke but i dont know whats now?

Show me your boobs
Points of lust needed: 8 / Points of trust needed: 5

To pass this training you'll have to transform into Saske, in order to do this you need to know the technique of transformation and use it at least once (you can do it at home in scroll menu)

To unlock the third scene of this training you need to have 14 points of lust. Refuse when Ino will ask you to turn into Saske again.

You need to spend this training at least three times to unlock the next one.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
thank you
last question. how can i do more thinks(like fuck and all)with sakura and hinata.is it not out at the moment?

KING Breezy

Nov 26, 2017
im getting this error once after typing any patreon code after using the patreon.rpy

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patreon.rpy", line 33, in script
$ ga_event("Patreon", "Patreon code correct")
File "game/patreon.rpy", line 33, in <module>
NameError: name 'ga_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Bosxv1n\Games\Kunoichi Trainer\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Bosxv1n\Games\Kunoichi Trainer\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Kunoichi Trainer 0.7.4
Wed May 16 19:24:11 2018

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
im getting this error once after typing any patreon code after using the patreon.rpy

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Bosxv1n\Games\Kunoichi Trainer\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Kunoichi Trainer 0.7.4
just ignore it, whatever that, it work anyways

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Kunoichi Trainer 0.7.4
You need to delete the two lines starting with $ ga_event in the game/patreon.rpy file.

It's nice to see a developer listening to his/her users, to bad he/she decided to remove the statistics code instead of implementing a feature explaining what he is collecting, why and then ask the player for his permission before activating it or not.

P.S. @Dinaki, you should also remove the UUID library (\game\python-packages\) folder since it's no longer used.

puschkelo

Jun 21, 2018
After the prologue when you head to your home the game crashes. No Report or something.
Iḿ playing it on Linux with Wine. i didn t have any problems with other games.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
The author seems to have tweaked the engine, since usual tools for unpacking rpyc fail giving some header related error.
I'm curious, does anyone know where in Ren'Py should one look to see what he's changed? Or can at least anyone reference some good material that explains how rpyc is made and read?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?
Ino is done and if you played Akaburs Witch Trainer, you'll know what to do.
There isn't much "fun" with Sakura, you can play different paths (how Sakura feels). Hinata is in the game, but no content for now.
If you're satisfied with that you can play it. Or wait. But updates are a lil bit slow at the moment and don't know when the next will come.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ino is done and if you played Akaburs Witch Trainer, you'll know what to do.
There isn't much "fun" with Sakura, you can play different paths (how Sakura feels). Hinata is in the game, but no content for now.
If you're satisfied with that you can play it. Or wait. But updates are a lil bit slow at the moment and don't know when the next will come.
Thanks for answering that. I already viewed most of Ino's content so I'll just wait.

Reactions: Sag3king223
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes