4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I opened via 32 exe only. Then also it's crashing.
1. Try re exctacting the game maybe some files are missing from your game directory
2. If your problem not sloved then try updating your graphic drivers
3. If nothing happend then report bug in dinaki diacord server :
They will help to fix that

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Sigh save corruption got me again, do we really have to start from scratch each update?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
after the rapist is caught, is you found th magazines and went all the way with amaya... just keep visiting her during the day.
the will come a point her "story" will just loop from then on, you can make sure you are on that checking "progress".

Jan 6, 2018
after the rapist is caught, is you found th magazines and went all the way with amaya... just keep visiting her during the day.
the will come a point her "story" will just loop from then on, you can make sure you are on that checking "progress".
Wait how do you visit her?? Tbh i just wanna reach the shower scene how 2 reach that?

sazuree

Jul 25, 2017
ive always used the depack file from here

Just copy it and place it in the folder than has the "image" or "archive".rpa then run the game and it'll create an "unpacked" folder that will fill up with the ren'py game art. if you want to run the game normally without it taking the art just delete it and the other depack thing it creates.

Lots of games now have the art as webm so I use something called XNconvert to change them to .png. Depending on the game that can take a while so its best not to convert gigs and gigs in one go.
Thanks for the info it's been my problem for the past 2 days.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
How do you start Amaya's 1st harassing quest at night, when(number of day) does it appear, do you need to do, done or have something first before you be able to start her quest? What are the chances off her quest appearing at night?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How do you start Amaya's 1st harassing quest at night, when(number of day) does it appear, do you need to do, done or have something first before you be able to start her quest? What are the chances off her quest appearing at night?
instead of going to sleep in your room, click the bottom-right image to pass from night to morning. I think it has to be in the screen with the river. You should get her first event randomly not long after.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
instead of going to sleep in your room, click the bottom-right image to pass from night to morning. I think it has to be in the screen with the river. You should get her first event randomly not long after.
Using the passing time feature did the job, Amaya's 1st quest can get in 1 of 3 places at night using the pass time feature.
Section 1 with your house and shops, section 2 with the hospital/river/school/training area and section 3 with Amaya's house which is the path above section 2.

2nd meeting need wait awhile before you repeat same as 1st meeting using pass time, 3rd meeting i got it in the day using pass time even though the cheat walkthrough shown at night.

The erotic magazine quest to find 2 magazine you can find one under the bed and the other at the porch in the mail box.

Note that during your 1st sex with Amaya, the choices won't make a difference so pick whatever sounds nice to you as it will still lead to THE END path, you will be brought back to outside in town in the day so just go visit her house to get the SEX IN BED path.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes