4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Before i play this game some of the pictures are leading me to believe theres NTR can anyone verify. I'd like to get some confirmation before i play the game, ive been burned in the past by missing NTR tags. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.
I would also like to know, friend, the game has beautiful art, but I'm not in the mood to share the girls with the other guys!

wyattgmen

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue with sakura's exhibition route as i answered the second wish the way to get that route however she now won't talk to me? And the official walkthrough is very behind. EDIT: I'm just stupid needed to wait some days to continue

Last edited:

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Can anyone help me out I'm on Sakura's lovers route and the meet ino at hospital event won't pop.
I've kept going on dates, and waiting days I've followed the wiki
and nothing
am I just glitched

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
So I just downloaded this game to try it out, and I'm really confused. When I hit new game, it seems like it drops me in the middle of a playthrough. No intro, no context, no tutorials, nothing. Just in my room and I have established relationships with the girls.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I just wanna know, is that sharing your girl thing obligatory? Because that Image of Hinata taking in the ass by Shikamaru and??? ad made me worry.

Reactions: Erabus9999
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes