EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Dunno, maybe it's the lack of advertising? In the case with this game it has a recognizable brand (Naruto/Boruto) and an eye-catching art-style, so obvoiusly that it attracts attention from the get-go.
Also, pardon me for doubting, but a ton of other devs? Could you name at least a dozen of such devs (the ones who constantly produce a high quality content, but can barely reach 100$/month after a year-and-a-half of development)?
Nah, can't bother proving you anything

Btw, a hundred members, not USD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.19] [Cats-creators] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [360 MB]
- - -

Mac [356 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Too bad the public version is limited, a lot of content is skipped... When will a patreon version be available here ?

Reactions: AwsHen

Trollnation

Jun 8, 2019
Too bad the public version is limited, a lot of content is skipped... When will a Patreon version be available here?
never the dev is on this website so it will be impossible to upload the Patreon version without the dev getting the mods to ban you and remove the post.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
never the dev is on this website so it will be impossible to upload the Patreon version without the dev getting the mods to ban you and remove the post.
You cant get banned for leaking updates.. that's what this site is for pretty much.

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
Can you please include Ino, Ten Ten , Temari, and some of the new characters like Sarada , etc.... it'll be awesome if they joined in the game. Also if there are combined action with Kurenai and Merai, Sakura and Hinata, etc will be awesome too. Please consider this too. The game till now is awesome. I like it very much.

Accuk1221

May 8, 2020
Is there a guide, it ends after both endings with hinata, after naruto finds out...
Whether is corruption or romance path
Generally you just have to go back to some choices you've taken and changed them for the story to progress, the thing with Hinata is i think when you meet Naruto, you should not use any ability on him, and just do nothing, that way he doesn't catch you later on, but i'm not sure if only that one is the problem.

Reactions: luisar018
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes