Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.25 (Android) :
Mega / (283 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.25 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (1 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
kuremiraywayo.rpy file is showing unexpected errors due to username related problems maybe idk. the keyerror is 'viname'.
check the traceback file if you need to identify the problem.

BurmeseNinja

Jan 10, 2021
kuremiraywayo.rpy file is showing unexpected errors due to username related problems maybe idk. the keyerror is 'viname'.
check the traceback file if you need to identify the problem.
Just load the old save and then open the gallery from setting

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
How do i get the mother&daughter scene in Mirai route. I either becoming a monster or Getting killed or having a happy ending but only pregnant mirai

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
So much shadows in this shadows arts - even on lewd scenes - like sun quite away long time ago, or always on 17:55
And the eyes - i almost don't see clarification of eyes - this intentional or unintentional?

nyterydr

Oct 30, 2020
I'm not sure if this is known or helps, but follow these steps if you want to enable some of the Patreon content. This is for v0.25. It will probably work for the other versions too.

Step 01: Go to the "game" folder and find the two files called "script.rpy" and "kuremiraywayo.rpy".
Step 02: Open them in a notepad (Notepad++ preferred).
Step 03: Do "CTRL + F" and search for "Patrons". There should be 11 in "script.rpy" and 2 in "kuremiraywayo.rpy".
Step 04: Delete the space after the double quote for each of them. Example: From " Stay for a little longer (Patrons Only)" to "Stay for a little longer (Patrons Only)". Notice that the space between the double quote and the word 'Stay' is removed. Do this for all of them.
Step 05: Save the files and then launch the game to see if it works.

I found this from the comment section of some weird site. I'm not sure if I can post links to other sites but I searched on Google for how to bypass the Patreon options for free and this is all I could find.

Tbh, I haven't really tested this to see if it works as I didn't get the chance to play it yet since I've been a bit busy. But I thought I'd post this here. Lmk if it works.

hanzx

Jul 11, 2021
Não tenho certeza se isso é conhecido ou ajuda, mas siga estas etapas se quiser ativar parte do conteúdo do Patreon. Isto é para v0.25. Provavelmente funcionará para as outras versões também.

Passo 01: Vá até a pasta “game” e encontre os dois arquivos chamados “script.rpy” e “kuremiraywayo.rpy”.
Passo 02: Abra-os em um bloco de notas (de preferência Notepad++).
Passo 03: Faça “CTRL + F” e procure por “Patronos”. Deve haver 11 em “script.rpy” e 2 em “kuremiraywayo.rpy”.
Passo 04: Exclua o espaço após as aspas duplas de cada um deles. Exemplo: De “Fique mais um pouco (somente clientes)” para “Fique mais um pouco (somente clientes)”. Observe que o espaço entre aspas duplas e a palavra ‘Stay’ foi removido. Faça isso para todos eles.
Passo 05: Salve os arquivos e depois inicie o jogo para ver se funciona.

Encontrei isso na seção de comentários de algum site estranho. Não tenho certeza se posso postar links para outros sites, mas pesquisei no Google como ignorar as opções do Patreon gratuitamente e isso foi tudo que consegui encontrar.

Para ser honesto, eu realmente não testei isso para ver se funciona, pois ainda não tive a chance de jogar porque estou um pouco ocupado. Mas pensei em postar isso aqui. Dê uma olhada se funciona.
[/CITAR]
?
How to unlock the gallery? Can you help?

Sadmand

Dec 4, 2023
I'm not sure if this is known or helps, but follow these steps if you want to enable some of the Patreon content. This is for v0.25. It will probably work for the other versions too.

Step 01: Go to the "game" folder and find the two files called "script.rpy" and "kuremiraywayo.rpy".
Step 02: Open them in a notepad (Notepad++ preferred).
Step 03: Do "CTRL + F" and search for "Patrons". There should be 11 in "script.rpy" and 2 in "kuremiraywayo.rpy".
Step 04: Delete the space after the double quote for each of them. Example: From " Stay for a little longer (Patrons Only)" to "Stay for a little longer (Patrons Only)". Notice that the space between the double quote and the word 'Stay' is removed. Do this for all of them.
Step 05: Save the files and then launch the game to see if it works.

I found this from the comment section of some weird site. I'm not sure if I can post links to other sites but I searched on Google for how to bypass the Patreon options for free and this is all I could find.

Tbh, I haven't really tested this to see if it works as I didn't get the chance to play it yet since I've been a bit busy. But I thought I'd post this here. Lmk if it works.
Text is encrypted for me, on mac with text edit

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes