Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

Take in account that I can only unlock what I have so if you see something locked (patrons features) then it's because I don't have the code to do it.
Training room code for the new update is not shared in public release and I believe it will be the same going further so don't ask about it.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.19 (Android) :
Mega (257 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.19 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (1 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

hey could u update the yopi mod for 0.20 !! Thanks !

Reactions: luisar018

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 2573860

Overview:
This game gives you an opportunity to take on the role of a regular guy, who enters a Naruto world by a curious accident. What will happen to him in this world is only for you to decide! You’ll be able to interact with familiar characters, make story choices, what will have an impact on your game experience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Cats-creators
Censorship: No
Version: 0.20
Language: Russian, English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1791198 View attachment 1791201 View attachment 2573784 View attachment 2573785 View attachment 2573786 View attachment 2573787 View attachment 2573789 View attachment 2573790 View attachment 2573792 View attachment 2573794 View attachment 2573798
Yo naruto with sharingan neat

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The MC can't have sex with Sakura. Once she is touching her breasts the game is over. Curse. How come there are pictures of Hinata and Sakura having sex. AAAAAAHHHH... AD

I can't find this scene.
This scene looks absolutely hot ngl. It's probably a Christmas render for fans (and not in the game)

Also Now that there's Sakura, Hinata is a bit boring to me tbh.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
The 'DRM' is really annoying. I doubt you're gonna get subscribers like this.
Yeah I feel like this game isn't worth playing right now, at least to me. I played it around a year ago and I do keep it in my bookmarks and check every few months to see if theyve added the patreon scenes or stopped doing them but still no, gonna have to wait for full release to actually enjoy this game.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes