Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Beautiful art.
Needs NTR tag.

Clearly this is not for me, but you "keep doing you".

All the best.

Sadly (and reluctantly) having to click 'Ignore' on this one.
Why type all of that out in the first place? Just click ignore and be on your way.

I don't get all these people complaining or making snide remarks, if you don't like the content of a game, simply move on, we don't need a whole speech on how devastated and disappointed you are.

Reactions: Barriola
Mar 28, 2019
~>good game I like the story so far but the art style is not my cup of tea though.

~>I got blue ball on patreon version lel

~>hope you'll get more patrons :D

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.21] [Cats-creators]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 327 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
i like it alot very well done, my only complaint is the stinky DRM but honestly thats a skill issue on my part lol.

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

Take in account that I can only unlock what I have so if you see something locked (patrons features) then it's because I don't have the code to do it.
Training room code for the new update is not shared in public release and I believe it will be the same going further so don't ask about it.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.20 (Android) :
Mega (276 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.20 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (2 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update the mod for PC, please.

Thanks in advance.

Upbutte

Mar 13, 2023
The art is exceptional, so I gave this a download. The first thing I notice on the loading screen is the gallery is behind a paywall. Ok, I stopped there and deleted the game. Blueballs cured!

Let me rationalize this.... I download from a PIRACY site something that is behind a paywall. I am not going to get into the ethics of piracy, but F95 needs to stop allowing content creators to advertise their content on this site if it is going to be behind a paywall. If I want to pay for a game, I'll go to a site that sells games. If I want to pirate a game, I'll come here. If I like what I pirate, I am even known to support further development.

For the love of all that is holy. Please make a 'PAYWALL' tag that can be applied to these games that use F95 for free advertisement so I can filter them when I search. Any content behind a paywall gets you the 'PAYWALL' tag.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The art is exceptional, so I gave this a download. The first thing I notice on the loading screen is the gallery is behind a paywall. Ok, I stopped there and deleted the game. Blueballs cured!

Let me rationalize this.... I download from a PIRACY site something that is behind a paywall. I am not going to get into the ethics of piracy, but F95 needs to stop allowing content creators to advertise their content on this site if it is going to be behind a paywall. If I want to pay for a game, I'll go to a site that sells games. If I want to pirate a game, I'll come here. If I like what I pirate, I am even known to support further development.

For the love of all that is holy. Please make a 'PAYWALL' tag that can be applied to these games that use F95 for free advertisement so I can filter them when I search. Any content behind a paywall gets you the 'PAYWALL' tag.
Exactly. I don't mind the post here however there should be a clear tag for PAYWALL in games like these.
Almost 3/4th of the good content is locked because of this.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
wish this site was a proper place for cracked games and not just a promoting place for devs like it seems now a days. the fact that the dev can actually influence mods to remove the patreon cracked version makes me question "why does this site exist then?"

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
wish this site was a proper place for cracked games and not just a promoting place for devs like it seems now a days. the fact that the dev can actually influence mods to remove the patreon cracked version makes me question "why does this site exist then?"
the funny thing is devs actually making good money, so as long as he is allowed to get his posts on the updated games page while not even adding barely any free content and not being 1 for 1 the same as the payed version is actually kinda smart why would they change it.

Jul 27, 2020
I agree. A lot of developers treat us like garbage, but they need us, so they still put a rod in here. Regarding the removal of the cracked versions, if this is true, it's just plain piggish to the community.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes