Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Seems to have crashing issues both on PC and Android for me
Work fine for me on my Samsung and my emulator so without an error log can you tell me a little more ?
Crashing on start or in game ? if in game when ?
For PC not sure I can do something, my mod shouldn't impact game files.

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
Work fine for me on my Samsung and my emulator so without an error log can you tell me a little more ?
I also have crushes on Android version( As for me, crushes start from tapping on gallery replay. Game crash on dekstop quick enough.

Throwaway56969

Nov 13, 2020
Crashes on my pixel 7 when trying to open play any gallery entry

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
So both of you are having crashes in the gallery but not really in the game, am I right ?
Don't know about Throwaway, but it is correct for me, yes...
I can open picture gallery, but full gallery and dream gallery are crushing immediately after tapping on elements in them

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Don't know about Throwaway, but it is correct for me, yes...
I can open picture gallery, but full gallery and dream gallery are crushing immediately after tapping on elements in them
OK saw it, I have the same problem but problem is : It dosen't come from my mod since I didn't touched the gallery itself only linked it to the main menu.

I will try to make it work.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
OK saw it, I have the same problem but problem is : It dosen't come from my mod since I didn't touched the gallery itself only linked it to the main menu.

I will try to make it work.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks anyway for your attention to this problem))

Fgatot99

Nov 6, 2019
game crashes when starting the Ino scene:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sisi3'.

Nov 17, 2018
Welp, this was a big waste of time...
Reality TV gif. A man on Basketball wives takes a sip of his drink and has a nervous smile on his face.

There should be a tag for these type of "patrons exclusive" games. I mean this is a god damned piracy forum, c 'mon.

No hate do the devs ofc, I don't blame them for wanting that bag.

As in most cases I just blame Todd Howard and that beautiful mouth of his that whispers me pretty lies that I fall for every single time

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
wish this site was a proper place for cracked games and not just a promoting place for devs like it seems now a days. the fact that the dev can actually influence mods to remove the patreon cracked version makes me question "why does this site exist then?"
Seriously? Why don't they hand over thread ownership to someone else then, lol.

Probably should find another forum like F95 then, what sucks is that most of the web is reposts from F95 so finding the Patreon version (even leaked) is going to be such a pain in the ass.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes