wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
art is awesome, gameplay is good

felt a bit too early with the patreon paywall ( I mean, ofc it is fair. But I would like to see more of your work before pledging to it)
anyway, a good to game to follow so far. probably to sub with some more content

Jul 5, 2021
Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.3] [Cats-creators] Crunched*

Download Win/Lin (506MB --> 246MB):
- -

Download MAC (412MB --> 151MB):
- -

Download APK (399MB --> 136MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol)

Jerska

Jan 15, 2018
I really enjoyed this. Might sub on Patreon later on when there's more content and I've seen the direction this game will take.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a list of corruptible characters too aside from Hinata?
Is Hiwamari part of them? It wasn't specified if this version of her was over 18 and I don't want to assume something wrong.

Burma

May 22, 2018
The only thing I don't like about the art is the nose shadows. If you look only at the nose the picture becomes weird.
Other than that, no new H Naruto game can be bad!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The art is fantastic but I find the drawing of the ears of the characters a bit too weird. The auricle is totally not morphologically human, I don't understand if that's wanted or not. It's somehow distracting and detracts the beauty of the overall art.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Am I the only one wondering what the heck is Ayame talking about? Did I miss a scene or update? When did we ever establish a relationship with her?

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Love the art. Like the choice between corruption and romance. However, this update had too little content (next to nothing).

Aventimo

Sep 10, 2017
Loving this, great art style and always down for a Naruto based game. Will there be more trainer elements in future updates?

Feb 9, 2021
well, if the MC is blackman i might considering to play this.
btw, it is really hand-made drawing (like Cuphead the game)?

NB: don't get me wrong, i have no mean to harsh, neither racist. it's pure my curious about "me as a muscular and charismatic blackman who fall in love with one of them".

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Pretty sparse update except the patreon scene, hot shit. Hopefully enough chads vote for corruption route, spicier content sooner than later!

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes