Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Naruto Shinobi Lord [0.12] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.3 Fixed 2 (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.4 GB/ 251 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I'm surprised that the discussion about NTR has surfaced at all. The characters have their own lives, and that's okay. Hinata and Naruto are husband and wife in canon history, it amazes me that people call them sex in the indirect presence of MC ntr. But how many people have so many opinions, I'm already tired of arguing on this topic.
I can understand the negative feedback it's basically having to peep Hinata having sex with Naruto for the romance route, even in doujinshi cucks are portrayed as watching the ones they feel attracted to having sex with others, getting horny and masturbating.
Inside and outside fiction there's this innate repulsion for most people towards that, it brings anger and jealousy, didn't you wonder why monogamy became the norm?

and because of thet i'm playing it, i'm tire of the usual naruto's drawing style.
This is why it's the last Naruto game i keep tabs on, from my perspective, if it isn't on brand then what's the point of the parody if it isn't on brand? to be like this?

1660794104134.png Or this 1660794343585.png

Aug 14, 2022
Well...Im kinda disappointed.
I like the art because lets be real, the art is fucking stellar hence I downloaded it as fast as I could. Even better since it plays in the naruto franchise. Whats its even better, we will at least interact with the adult version of Hinata. Probably more will be introduced if we believe what the Overview says.

However:

This game needs Voyeurism tag. Its not just a single scene but the MC you play wants that. It seems this is the main focus of the game. Not only this but the game somehow wants you do see them fucking. Not only once but also many more times in the future.
And no its not avoidable.
Keep in mind, the story started good since Hinata and Naruto dont sleep with each other because they dont have much time.
Hence Naruto sends a Shadow Clone to visit them and Hinata needs to hire a tutour, aka you...and then the game cockblocks you with this stuff. :FacePalm:

Im not sure ifs its cuckhold watching them bang and getting a booner since MC likes her but they are also husband and wife. I dont know, its Voyeurism for sure.
I thought the MC was the guy doing the naughty stuff, well which he did with Kamiko, but thats all. The sex scene with her was also a bit rushed but I wont complain about that to much. It is what it is.

Btw. If you want the full experience you have to support them on patreon because some sex scene will be behind a paywall like this:

tl:dr
got hooked by the art, got cucked at the end :KEK:
Not for me but wish you the best for the future Luna
Yoo! What the hell man! I thought the same lol. Never was a huge Naruto Fan and people told me to not even bother with Boruto so Im not following whats going but I always enjoyed the lewd art from the female characters If you catch my drift ;) IMO Teenage Hinata in Shippuden > Adult Hinata all the time. These weirdos always draw her with this Black Dude these days lol. Also fuck this dumbass short looking hair style lol. Hot Milfs always have long hair. The Mangaka really hit her with the ugly stick so the other chicks would shine. Anyway.

Didn't the white queen looked different from this one ?
Did she rejuvenate or why does she look this way ? It plays after Shippuden since Hinata and Naruto are adults now and even have their stupid kids.

Its hard for me to follow up whats going on here. Why the hell do the Main Character have to watch a cuckshow when he has already the ability to corrupt from the very beginning ?? We even have Paths where you can either pick the wholesome romance or the degenerate corruption fuckshow. Why not implement this scene in this path before it even happen ??

But man, I gonna be real with you. I lold hard when he said ´its definitively what I wanted´ when the girl he loves get ravaged infront of him by some other dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Classic Cuck/Reddit moment. Made my day, I even could feel a tear on my cheaks.
I expected this comedy to continue but then it got weird. Out of the nothing he is like a changed man and can either watch them fuck more the next day and continue to be the true cuck he is, or bang this Ramen Chick. There is no foreplay, no build up. Just touch -> And shes is done. Sex happens. After that there is some twin tail loli which I never saw before. Also here just a single touch and then the sexy time happens.
Like what the hell men ?! How is this possible not once but twice, in a row, without a fail but not with Hinata ?? Jesus man. I get what you mean when you say its a cuck move. People coping hard if they think this is anything else.
Developers fetish and their bad story writting skills byside, its was fun in the beginning but lost its momentum later on.
IMO the Romance Path dont make sense with what happen before so the corruption Path it is.

Im not a cuck, but if the Main Character keeps one saying stuff like this I will definitivly try it again just for the lulz. Bless these degenerates and their kinks :Kappa:
But fuck the content behind paywall crap. Buts its not like I would support a NTR game in the first place :LUL:

Aug 14, 2022
Yeah I saw some redesigns of fan artwork when the first version of the Milf Hinata was leaked. There were a good interesting designes but it got accepted by the community. Most of the scenes you see with the Milf Hinata are NTR. Dont ask me why.
And for some reason its Raikage too. Probably because he is the most "black" person in the naruto universe for this.
Oh yeah lol. Its the Raikage dude :LUL:
I bet he will be somewhat involved in the Corruption Path. If not that she will get stolen by him like in your standart doujin I saw plenty of time. Then its some weird twist where MC will share her with him or some towns folk or Naruto even. B-But! Its not NTR and im not a cuck since I am in control! I tell the woman who she have to fuck on my command :ROFLMAO:
Im telling you man some people have their mental gymnastics high as the mount Everest.
Isn´t Raikage married with this short hair chick ?

Aug 14, 2022
You forgot to say Yet ;)
MC likes to watch hot steamy sex with someone else and Im pretty sure it wont stay with Naruto only. Milf Hinata having sex without Raikage is a damn rare find and its not like this game had a manly protag anyway. You forgot there is also someone else here :LUL:

YOOO! Fucking lulz man :LUL: :LUL:
I didn´t even thought about that too! Its a classic trope in a NTR story that a loser kid steals your girl infront of you.
Boruto is already in the game and I bet this kid is by anime standarts is OP as fuck. How does the MC will win against him lol.
At least its a foreshadowing.

Ah men, this makes my day for real. Didn´t expected to like this game but I do but in a different way :LUL:

Reactions: acondo
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes