Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys, so my MC died. After watching movie with hinata, the anbu came and arrested him and eventually he died. How do I fix this, please help me!!!

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Hey guys, so my MC died. After watching movie with hinata, the anbu came and arrested him and eventually he died. How do I fix this, please help me!!!
Well, when you chilling with Naruto, and Naruto mad at Hinata, don't use your power to him, Kurama notice it and that's game over for you

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The MC can't have sex with Sakura. Once she is touching her breasts the game is over. Curse. How come there are pictures of Hinata and Sakura having sex. AAAAAAHHHH... AD

I can't find this scene.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
The MC can't have sex with Sakura. Once she is touching her breasts the game is over. Curse. How come there are pictures of Hinata and Sakura having sex. AAAAAAHHHH... AD

I can't find this scene.
Probably behid the massive paywall.

RudeyKelly

Dec 26, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord to v0.16.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Patreon or Public?

Dec 27, 2022
Probably behid the massive paywall.
not yet in the game actually , yes the dev makes some scenes paid but he usually let free players also have sex scenes like that , although the training room he added is a pain in the ass to figure out how to unlock patreon scenes , outside training room is easier

Accuk1221

May 8, 2020

I can't find this scene.
That was some special scenes from 0.11 or 0.10, it was that sex with both, but it doesn't happen in the history, at least not yet

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this game at the moment. The art is obviously amazing and I also like how the story branching works. But I feel like the narration could be much, much better... There is hardly any text, most things are described with only one or two sentences. I don't require this to be like a book, but the minuscule amount of narration kills the immersion. You can't have a nice buildup to a scene if you just write that the "MC went to Hinata's house" and in the next sentence it's already an event with Hinata.

This game has lots of potential because of its high quality art but the lack of narration makes it hard to really get absorbed in the story. Right now it's just a slideshow of really good Naruto artworks with short descriptions.

Last edited:

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.16] [Cats-creators], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.16] [Cats-creators], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Reactions: Mark2000

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Hi, developers in touch! Reminding that this update is related to the Mirai/Kurenai branch. If you don't see any progress in the plot, go back to the save where the main character discovers his new training room and select Mirai/Kurenai. ;)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes