Violine

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know are all the sex/good scenes gonna be locked behind a paywall?, because with how many times I have seen the greyed out for patrons only button it seems that way.
nah, not all and not all good. Some of them, yes, they are.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
i do hope you know that the loli section is vert popular.
That would be a problem, i don't know of any game that have loli content and at the same time be part of Patreon's Ecosystem... Which makes me suspect it is strictly forbidden, all games i know that have loli content (even those who try to sell to you their characters are over 18yr old) are subscribestar and itch.io only... That would be counterproductive for the finance of this game.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Most beautiful artwork I've seen so far in games like this. Besides No More Golden Days which was abandoned sadly.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord v0.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
That would be a problem, i don't know of any game that have loli content and at the same time be part of Patreon's Ecosystem... Which makes me suspect it is strictly forbidden, all games i know that have loli content (even those who try to sell to you their characters are over 18yr old) are subscribestar and itch.io only... That would be counterproductive for the finance of this game.
Just hide the loli content behind a patch. Ez

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
The patreon update has only been leaked once as far as I know sadly, I really love this game it just needs pregnancy and it would be perfect.

Reactions: ManifestDream
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes