Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I'm missing the scenes from the second and third page of the gallery. Are they patreon scenes or did I miss a path? Oh! And where can I view or download those cards you can find in-game? I really like them.

You haven't missed anything, these are empty windows.

All collection cards can be found in the phone, as well as many other interesting things :)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
May 19, 2017
You haven't missed anything, these are empty windows.

All collection cards can be found in the phone, as well as many other interesting things :)
Oh okay, thanks! You're doing great so far with this game btw! This is a fresh take on cucking Naruto. You might need to get a proofreader though.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Public Ver 0.8
Android:
Pc:
Mac:

Android:
Pc:
Mac:

Android: #XthRvNcROGztWRFMZb2-AbXfXDM2XKQmzrGKIozyBOA
Pc: #njVgpWExwY-xjXv9-YaRn1KvAorLsZLmn5z2SKHrC5I
Mac: #tbcn60ByZ9NjbF2i_SlgoLPhFOtHcF3-Zog6zd-lGEg

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh gods below, those reviews are ridiculous.
A husband fucking his wife that you as MC try to seduce is NTR? Your character watching it secretly is cuckolding?

Those people rate a game bad and write whole rants and don't even have any understanding what those terms mean.

I will check this game out, just due to that. If there really is content locked behind a paywall, that would suck, but we'll see.

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know are all the sex/good scenes gonna be locked behind a paywall?, because with how many times I have seen the greyed out for patrons only button it seems that way.
nah, not all and not all good. Some of them, yes, they are.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes