emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I'm curious, is Naruto already married to Hinata here? And if so can I cheat on her with other women like her sister Hanabi?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
i supported and paid for esacpe from the hospital and enjoyed that game.. please don't let this go the way of your last naruto game.. hang in there dev.. i'll circle back to this one a little ways down the line. I say thisknowing that ya trying tomake good stuff and not rip people off so i have faith in you.

for what it's worth... you could always reusie the eternal tsukyomi stuff here. should be fine for the most part

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Best wishes for the developers.
You have a great start. Let's take this project to the end!

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I probably missed the publication of the game here. If there is an asset here ( and it is probably more than on the patreon) Could you tell me what you think about the new combat system? We started to redo the combat system from the last game (due to the fact that we could not port it to android). The game is under active development, the next new version is scheduled to be released at the end of August (beginning of September), there are no problems with development now.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Does choices actually matter or is it flavor choices? This seems very kinetic right now.
Edit: It is :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Does choices actually matter or is it flavor choices? This seems very kinetic right now.
Edit: It is :(
Some choices may lead you to different scenes (in 0.2 more expanded, in 0.3 (in development) more radical and a different character)

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Man, this looks super promising-! Great Job-!
I'll look forwards to updates-!
this game art is 100x times better than some other recent games

• Love
Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The current version of the game at the moment is 0.4.4
- There is a free demo version of the game 0.2.7 on itch

And at the moment, we have a joint action with Dina ki (Kunoichi trainer) on itch. -