MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
This Dev love to abandon his past projects, lets see how long this game going to last.
This is not quite true, we have abandoned only 1 project where the artist left us - LAOM
We decided to re-release the last Naruto game because we could not port it to android - the artist remained the same.
The project with the hospital has been completed.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Rodita

May 22, 2017
At least complete some damn game that do NOT envolve Furry... Thanks! (Still don't get why you don't continue the Tsukuyomi one, since is Naruto Game in anyways...)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
At least complete some damn game that do NOT envolve Furry... Thanks! (Still don't get why you don't continue the Tsukuyomi one, since is Naruto Game in anyways...)
We did not continue tsukiyomi due to the fact that we could not port it to other platforms at the request of patrons. And there were too many things that had to be redone to reach the port.

Reactions: Rodita

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there. I just wanna ask if you'll add scenes with Naruto and Hanabi. Maybe them cheating behind Hinata's back, and her remaining oblivious to it.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 346MB
Compressed size Q90: 73MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.3.3

Rodita

May 22, 2017
We did not continue tsukiyomi due to the fact that we could not port it to other platforms at the request of patrons. And there were too many things that had to be redone to reach the port.
Well, about other plataforms i sure some fans could do it with a little more work, like, is kinda hard to port, but dude, is a Ren'py game, if there no much "touch screen" in the game, it could work more easy to android or something like that. But, yeah, from what i played a time ago, the game have make myself a little confused, not a bad game, far from that, just kinda a little confused... Hope that game work fine this time, good luck! :D

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Well, about other plataforms i sure some fans could do it with a little more work, like, is kinda hard to port, but dude, is a Ren'py game, if there no much "touch screen" in the game, it could work more easy to android or something like that. But, yeah, from what i played a time ago, the game have make myself a little confused, not a bad game, far from that, just kinda a little confused... Hope that game work fine this time, good luck! :D
The thing was that there were non-portable combat mechanics (they just crashed the game when porting).
There is still a little bit left in this game, until the moment when we can say that everything we have planned is ready.
I want to make a small, not complicated game that will bring pleasure and not force the player to grind.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NarutoWorldOfDreams-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​