• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Mh. Just played the first story, but its quite boring.

Its a fun artstyle, but there are no real choices. Only a right one and a game over choice, and that is no choice.

Then there is the pointless "save system" ... why? ... it is juts annoying that you cant save.

The separation is extremely immersion breaking and something every game should avoid. I mean that is what it is all about, to pull the player into a story, and not to kick him out every 3-5mins.
Yeah sure!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
My favourite games are :
Nastyverse
Anna exciting affection
Fuckerman
Lilly of valley
Perky little things
Legend of queen opala
Sex note
Loft
Project wife
Can any1 tell me some games similar?

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well if you liked that shit I have to tell you I'm starting a new game... something more relaxed and would love to add your ideas to the game If you wanna know what's it all about and be part of the development just let me know... and I'll send you the discord link for the new project.
I hope a lot of people hate it!

Best game ever I seen with milf
My favourite games are :
Nastyverse
Anna exciting affection
Fuckerman
Lilly of valley
Perky little things
Legend of queen opala
Sex note
Loft
Project wife
Can any1 tell me some games similar?
That's what makes it a game. Wrong choice, you lose.
I wonder when the next update will be on...

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Well if you liked that shit I have to tell you I'm starting a new game... something more relaxed and would love to add your ideas to the game If you wanna know what's it all about and be part of the development just let me know... and I'll send you the discord link for the new project.
I hope a lot of people hate it!
Just please make sure to add Milf on your new game

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I fucking love it!! After Adventurous couple, this is now my favorite! I never laughed so hard while holding my boner, great game man! This is just like the girl of my dreams, it makes you laugh and it makes you hard! I said it I fucking loved it!!

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Glad you liked it... I'm gonna use those elements on my new game Just a GF.
Thanks for your support people
I fucking love it!! After Adventurous couple, this is now my favorite! I never laughed so hard while holding my boner, great game man! This is just like the girl of my dreams, it makes you laugh and it makes you hard! I said it I fucking loved it!!

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Mrdeadbird, a new game you say? Awesome! Please add some sexy, slutty, GILFs/MILFs, that smoke for us fetishists, lol! Wish you were continuing with Nasticity, but a new project sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear more. (y)

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Mrdeadbird, a new game you say? Awesome! Please add some sexy, slutty, GILFs/MILFs, that smoke for us fetishists, lol! I wish you were continuing with Nasticity, but a new project sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear more. (y)
I'm glad you are interested I already posted it on the game request section I'm currently looking for fetishes ideas and requests because I wanna make this one sort of a wide range super varied game if you wanna give it a look here's the download link.

By the way, it's in very early stages but I'm really enjoying its development and I'm really looking forward to making it grow.

Reactions: 123rdsf
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes