2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I liked the Stacy story, but now trying to include 2 other stories is spreading yourself too thin there Dev. You barely made any content for Stacy, and now you want to slow down even more by adding 2 more storylines? Not a good idea in my opinion. You should develop Stacy's story first before you start adding other characters like that. I mean you release another update, and it has absolutely no new Stacy content, and it only introduces this Vito character, I'm telling you this is gonna drag this game out way too long and offer way too little content. I think this is a huge mistake, stick to producing content for the Stacy story, don't get too ambitious, it will bite you in the ass. Just my advice.

Last edited:

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I liked the Stacy story, but now trying to include 2 other stories is spreading yourself too thin there Dev. You barely made any content for Stacy, and now you want to slow down even more by adding 2 more storylines? Not a good idea in my opinion. You should develop Stacy's story first before you start adding other characters like that. I mean you release another update, and it has absolutely no new Stacy content, and it only introduces this Vito character, I'm telling you this is gonna drag this game out way too long and offer way too little content. I think this is a huge mistake, stick to producing content for the Stacy story, don't get too ambitious, it will bite you in the ass. Just my advice.
thx for your advice , but stacy story is a lot of work and about 600-800 render for a 3 round scene, i need some encouragement xD , and like i said , i am not an artist and i need help to create some props and gloryhole environnement . Multiple story is a good way for me to keep creating for the game while i am looking for solution .

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
''Support me and i will work hard for you''

this is not how it works, demanding money for content that is not even there yet. first you need to proof your worth, if people really see what you can do in time you will have your backers. but...for now you sound like a cash grabber to be honest!
Just imagine if the working world was like that, "Give me my 401k now and I promise I'll put in 40 hours a week for you, Mr. Boss!"

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I like the actual city image which had someone elses logo cropped out of the top left corner.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting idea that concentrates on action and less story. Wonder how it will end up as having a story can help. But action is good too.
Stacy has tits way too big and Amber's face tattoos are a bit off putting for me, but worth keeping an eye on.
I do hope though that there will be a way to accelerate scenes at one points as having to go through Stacey to be able to play Amber for example, will quickly become annoying without that.

Reactions: Sneaky Snake Dev

mechascrap

Jan 9, 2019
I like it. Love gloryhole stuff. Keep up the good work. I found something hidden. (won't reveal) Is there a way to get reputation yet or in future update?

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
To the developer: I think your game has potential. But you should change a few things quickly.
1. your game is infinitely slow
2. I think you chose the wrong environment. Renpy is clearly better
3. I personally quit / closed and deleted the game after about 3 minutes because it is just way too slow for me.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I know that a lot of people crying about grammar and text , so if someone want to be a translator , it would be nice !

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes