Nasty Labyrinth Luina's Adventure- The Trap of Lust Wriggles in the Underground Labyrinth

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Known issues:
2 Equipment labels still have some Japanese characters. (No idea where they come from, but they are additional, the label is translated.)
The word wrapping makes it a bit hard to keep track who's talking. (Thank the quirky dev for that.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
How to change your system locale.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
How to apply a DMTL to RPGM Ace.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
After specific request here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Known issues:
2 Equipment labels still have some Japanese characters. (No idea where they come from, but they are additional, the label is translated.)
The word wrapping makes it a bit hard to keep track who's talking. (Thank the quirky dev for that.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
How to change your system locale.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
How to apply a DMTL to RPGM Ace.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Do you still have this game/know where you got it? It's a really old one, so finding live downloads is not really easy

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you still have this game/know where you got it? It's a really old one, so finding live downloads is not really easy

This one probably wont stay online for long though. That link was sent to me directly as part of the DMTL request, I'm not sure if it's meant for being public.
Although they also didn't specificially tell me not to post it.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022

This one probably wont stay online for long though. That link was sent to me directly as part of the DMTL request, I'm not sure if it's meant for being public.
Although they also didn't specificially tell me not to post it.
Well, it was still up for me luckly. Thanks