Ren'Py Abandoned Natalie’s Exhibitionism [v0.4] [SophiaSunstone]

SophiaSunstone

Jan 29, 2019
main menu.png

Overview:
Natalie shows herself off in a store, but then things get a little out of hand.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-05
Release Date: 2019-02-05
Developer: SophiaSunstone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Mac: - -

2.png 2.1.png 4.png 6.png

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
So I watched this (it's not a game) for all of the three minutes it took to have seen 'all'.
But what is this supposed to be - three pictures with some text, that's all.

No joking - what ... is ... this?
Thx for the heads up captain! I'll maybe wait for v0.0.0.3 of this one then :p

Reactions: DeltaBob42

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
So I watched this (it's not a game) for all of the three minutes it took to have seen 'all'.

I have no fucking clue what this is. It was made in renpy, but it might as well have just been made in flash so you can see it in a browser. You definitely don't play it. It's not a game, and I would not call it a visual novel either. This needs like a different kind of tag. Kind of a waste of time that took to download even though it is very small.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017

This...is...Spaaa...oh wait, this is kinda different thing. Yeah, well, this is exhibition...ism.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have no fucking clue what this is. It was made in renpy, but it might as well have just been made in flash so you can see it in a browser. You definitely don't play it. It's not a game, and I would not call it a visual novel either. This needs like a different kind of tag. Kind of a waste of time that took to download even though it is very small.
Yeppers. At first I was tempted to ask for a 'Kinetic Novel' tag but then again, it's too short for *anything*
Hence my question - what is this? At most an intro or demo of some kind. Doesn't even tell a real story, just a part of one...

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's a pretty neat format! It feels like those text heavy HTML games, but with the smooth gameplay that Ren'py offers.
All I can hope for is a good amount of choices and paths to follow.

Point of critique though. Either the guy's head is small or hers is too big, it looks a bit off. Also, 'sup with the resolution? Is it aimed at mobile or something?

Anyway, good luck with the development and I hope you have fun creating it. :D

nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
It is not a game (as of 0.2) but more like a visual novel. The graphics are great. It could turn into something like Corrupting The Intern

Reactions: johnconnor

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
It's not bad, just very very short. There's just 3 pics and you can toggle the pieces of clothing on and off, guess that's the "game" aspect of it, otherwise it's an erotic story in a slideshow format. It's well written though.

SophiaSunstone

Jan 29, 2019
sup with the resolution? Is it aimed at mobile or something?
The 1:1 ratio seemed to fit the images best since I wanted each scene to be 50% text and 50% image, with 16:9 there was just way too much empty space and filling the area with text flooded out the image too much.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I really hate those cowbell-nipplering-piercings....probably wit a couple of update before trying this out when i read this thread

Reactions: XXVILO

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
quite a week ago on Thursday people was happy about a exhibitionism game and now we have a 3dcg exhibitionism game :unsure:

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ