• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Guards section after getting freed from cell seems unbeatable... Guess i am supposed to follow left guard when he is going dawn just before guard with dog catches me? It is impossible to do. "Pixel perfect moves" have no place in such shit engine as rpgm.

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Guards section after getting freed from cell seems unbeatable... Guess i am supposed to follow left guard when he is going dawn just before guard with dog catches me? It is impossible to do. "Pixel perfect moves" have no place in such shit engine as rpgm.
You just need to be a bit more observant there is a cycle where you have plenty of time to sneak past the middle guard and down the center of the room without being anywhere near the dog guard.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
You just need to be a bit more observant there is a cycle where you have plenty of time to sneak past the middle guard and down the center of the room without being anywhere near the dog guard.
He only changes directions, never moves so you will always be in his cone.
[edit] Ok managed it... does not change the fact that i think this section is badly designed.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Really like this gameplay demo. It may become really great gameplay wise, bt you definitely need to review the entire writing to add some consistency. None of these dialogues feel real or thoughtful. Rewrite, make the interactions more relevant, less "déjà vu."r

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
??? That was a very easy bit, have you tried hiding?

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Okay, there is sex or not?
No sex. There is only 1 battle and the main protagonist can use cards and those cards have sexy names and pictures on it, but don't correlate to the battle itself. I give this game 3 stars though. You can finish this game in an hour or less. Almost not worth the download tbf, but it's still alpha so I won't judge too harshly.

Mar 17, 2021
Not much content quite yet, but the gameplay was fun. It has card elements, turn-based fight system, is decently drawn, and the storyline was attractive to me. I'll be keeping an eye on this one to see how it develops.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
rpgm ftw nub

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes