Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
Pregnancy and birth are both mechanics. Got a few CGs regarding it too. Seems like it's worth a try if you are looking for that kind of content.
only downside is the pregnancy is not reflected in the status screen D:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Was the mtl translation good? I don't really wanna invest if its spaghetti poetry
I think I did a pretty solid job at polishing the text, but here's a non-biased opinion on the quality:

I'll take a chance and see if you can in fact polish a turd, thanks for upload.
Even better, that's a capital "P". Might as well be localisation.
I'd also appreciate your opinion on the translation if you end up giving the game a try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fiorafae

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The thing about games by this particular dev (Studio Tsunnequze) is that practically all of them are the same. They play the same way, they are mechanically indifferent from each other, animations are akin to Powerpoint, and you have as much "choice" as a VN with more than one ending. Their only saving grace is that the scenarios are just interesting enough to see it through, and are appealing enough to pregp enjoyers.

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
The art style is absolutely amazing, and I really appreciate long toenails. I don't see that nearly enough.

The battle music is fire—maybe a little too much for this style of h-game, but I'm not complaining. Is there a way to see who created the music or where it came from?

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes