RPGM Abandoned Natsumi, Milfs Corruption [v0.5] [motherpaf201]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
too bad it is like almost abandonned based on the time that has passed with no update.
I wish he create a new game or same universe where I can play as Natsumi

Apr 23, 2022
too bad it is like almost abandonned based on the time that has passed with no update.
I wish he create a new game or same universe where I can play as Natsumi
The game is still in development, just that the creator stole the art from someone else and doesn't know how to continue the game as he would have to make a game from scratch and draw the game instead of stealing it.

Apr 23, 2022
who is the original artist of natsumi then?
The NDC artist, you can find his patreon at the top of this page and the creator of the game is called [motherpaf201]. Long story short, the problem is that NDC found out about the game's existence and sent a judgment letter to [motherpaf201]. As far as I know, there's still no deal between [motherpaf201] and NCD, and in case you're wondering, NCD's content is for patreons only, so [motherpaf201] is infringing copyright rules.

• Sad
Reactions: terza

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh, I remember this game from when it was just 0.1. So how's it going? Does the game muster at least 1 hour of content already?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
the last update was a year ago... shouldn't it be tagged as abandonned?
We have plenty updates on the progress tracker on patreon, we just need to wait for an update. Wait before deciding a person is making the Dr. Bones tactic, please.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
We have plenty updates on the progress tracker on patreon, we just need to wait for an update. Wait before deciding a person is making the Dr. Bones tactic, please.
Dr bones is taking this to the extreme. Good to know that there are updates, but shouldn't they been shared here as well, at least some of them in order to keep this thread going?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Dr bones is taking this to the extreme. Good to know that there are updates, but shouldn't they been shared here as well, at least some of them in order to keep this thread going?
Sorry, I didn't mean THAT kind pf updates. I meant updates on the progress so we can see what they are working on, not an updated version of the game.

Reactions: Brommi
Apr 23, 2022
Oh, I remember this game from when it was just 0.1. So how's it going? Does the game muster at least 1 hour of content already?
This game will no longer have updates since motherpaf201 was found to have stolen his NDC art and there were legal issues I remember causing itch.io to remove motherpaf201's page and give it to NDC. See, supposedly the game is still in development, but the creator draws very badly and I think a lot of people here are not there for the story of the game, right, what makes this game interesting is the art. so it can be said that this game is abandoned

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game will no longer have updates since motherpaf201 was found to have stolen his NDC art and there were legal issues I remember causing itch.io to remove motherpaf201's page and give it to NDC. See, supposedly the game is still in development, but the creator draws very badly and I think a lot of people here are not there for the story of the game, right, what makes this game interesting is the art. so it can be said that this game is abandoned
NDC have been posting on patreon some stuff so I'm inclined to believe he is going to update the game. His last post was 3 days ago so, yeah. Unless he has another game he has been working on.

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
NDC have been posting on patreon some stuff so I'm inclined to believe he is going to update the game. His last post was 3 days ago so, yeah. Unless he has another game he has been working on.
Gonna need a link explicitly stating that NDC is working on this because that's such an outrageous stretch to assume that because a prolific artist posts on his patreon (the thing he does for a living and the reason this hack of a game could just yoink such art to begin with), that he's planning on touching something that clearly died in the womb.

For the record his latest patreon "natsumi" related post is literally her getting railed by NTRanon so who knows maybe he'll take the "game" in a whole new direction!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes