RPGM Abandoned Natsumi, Milfs Corruption [v0.5] [motherpaf201]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
People noting the whole people on a pirate site bitching about pirated artwork.... Its a difference of trying to make money off stuff you stole vs taking it for personal use. Dunno how some don't get that difference at all.

It'd be like us bundling a bunch of games (or art in this case) and trying to sell them on p*tron/substar/etc. We arent fakku. We at least have SOME standards. Games like this should be encouraged to be pirated.

drower

Mar 22, 2019
People noting the whole people on a pirate site bitching about pirated artwork.... Its a difference of trying to make money off stuff you stole vs taking it for personal use. Dunno how some don't get that difference at all.

It'd be like us bundling a bunch of games (or art in this case) and trying to sell them on p*tron/substar/etc. We arent fakku. We at least have SOME standards. Games like this should be encouraged to be pirated.
I respect what you said but I dont think this game will get much updates.
  • Problem 1, Someone needs to make the art, the game will need more images, and the NDC art is limited.
    Even with photshop editing the comics to PNG.

Reactions: crisbr

Kjotaro751

Jan 17, 2022
I tried playing the game using joiplay on my phone and this pop up and it flicker like crazy. Anyvody know how to fix?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
At the start of they game they state that they do not take donations and they make sure to say that all art is owned by NDC and to check out NDC's patreon
>Doesnt take donations
>Patreon/itchio pages
If that was even remotely true he'd release it on one of the imageboards like h or a site like here. There's no reason to make an h-game on a site like patreon other than to explicitly intend on people paying you at some point, via "tips" at a minimum, even if its not paywalled.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1715522

Overview:
a teenager who lives in a town full of sexy women, including your mother...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: motherpaf201 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 1715525 View attachment 1715526 View attachment 1715527
Probably the game developers are new compared to those who are working in Kagura games assuming from the graphics but damn thick milfs and not lolli I'll give it a try when it's complete. I hope you can play as one of the milf as well

chrisangel

Mar 3, 2021
>Doesnt take donations
>Patreon/itchio pages
If that was even remotely true he'd release it on one of the imageboards like h or a site like here. There's no reason to make an h-game on a site like patreon other than to explicitly intend on people paying you at some point, via "tips" at a minimum, even if its not paywalled.
you do know the patreon goes to the original artist patreon right?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes