• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Natsumi, Milfs Corruption [v0.5] [motherpaf201]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Stolen" well, most of the stuff is already on his twitter, rule 34 and pixiv, so not really. If he is mentioned in the credits, there's no harm done.
Unless he specifically says "I am not doing this." or something.
Then again a game BY NDC would be amazing.
Completely incorrect. If the dev makes money on the game, attribution is not sufficient. That would require absolute permission by the developer. You can never, ever make money on others' property without their permission.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i saw the art and was interested but if hes just using someone else's art i dont see how far the story will go, what happens if the artist creates art that doesnt match the story in the game. also the ethical issue of profiting on someone else's work without them having a cut.

on a positive note, i now have an artist whos work i should look up.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
The irony of 2 pages of people complaining about potentially stolen art, while they pirate games on a daily basis.
True true, however it would be different if the former getting any monetary gain whereas the person pirating has the gain of pleasure, and also has a choice to support via patreon or other means to the artist who publicized their artwork yea?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Not bothering until we get real gameplay pics instead of pinups. If I want images, there is an image section.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes