1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1638767366898.png

Overview:
This is an adult game no one under 18 years old allowed
This game is going to have many fetishes in it, probably no pregnancy unless y'all ask for it.
Currently it is only an introductory demo made over the weekend, I will work on this as much as I can whilst also balancing school.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-12-06
Developer: TOILETdev_2976
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Intro1.png Intro4.png Intro5.png TOILET.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
toilet Developer

Why would U name yourself a ''TOILET'' ??

Advice from my heart :

IF U VIEW YOURSELF AS AN GARBAGE SHIT ETC. YOU ARE ALREADY DOOMED AND NOT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
I understand U said in intro ''balance in between dev and school'' but seems like U not believe in your work or yourself so how to expect from others to believe in you and your work or this game ??

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Is this a joke? there isn't even any demo here, the dev just introduced generic koikatsu characters in a single scene but used 5 different low res images to do it... he doesn't even know how to use the engine yet.
How was this even approved to be posted here? there is no game

Loliragi

May 20, 2018
toilet Developer

Why would U name yourself a ''TOILET'' ??

Advice from my heart :

IF U VIEW YOURSELF AS AN GARBAGE SHIT ETC. YOU ARE ALREADY DOOMED AND NOT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
I understand U said in intro ''balance in between dev and school'' but seems like U not believe in your work or yourself so how to expect from others to believe in you and your work or this game ??
maybe he likes to code at the toilet?

anyway, good luck with the game

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Bahaha, i'll have to keep an eye out for this one just because the name made me laugh so hard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a joke? there isn't even any demo here, the dev just introduced generic koikatsu characters in a single scene but used 5 different low res images to do it... he doesn't even know how to use the engine yet.
How was this even approved to be posted here? there is no game
You are talking like this is the adult version of Steam with am application process, it isn't.

It's a piracy site and anyone can post anything. You don't need approval you just need something to post.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes