What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, I don't know. Personally, just wasn't feeling it. Like their other games, the translation is still not good. Had a hard time trying to figure out what exactly was going on sometimes as a lot of the dialogue was incomprehensible because of it. Even with some of the choices, I couldn't figure out what I was picking cause I couldn't understand the dialogue of what was going on. And there are several times where your thoughts are written like regular dialogue, so it got even more confusing on what was inner thoughts and what was spoken dialogue.

The renders are really well done though and I get the basic idea behind the story. I don't get the hate about Mark, as from what I've seen so far, he seems like a decent guy. Maybe I had to play the other games to understand something, as I never played them far enough as I couldn't stand the translation issues. Just hope that won't be the case with this game (where I have to play the other games to understand this one).

On that note, there are some red flags. Third game by this developer, and they haven't completed their other games. Either those games are going to get abandoned, or they'll be working on all three, meaning long update times before we see the next version (if they are alternating all three of them).

Otherwise, it's not bad, it's just the translation really ruins it for me personally. It's hard to follow/understand what is going. You get a basic gist, but not enough to get you engaged in the story since it is difficult to understand it. Either way, apologizes for the long post, but just wasn't feeling this one. Still, best of luck with your third project and thanks. :)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
It is hard to not compare these kind of games with AWAM and somehow I do not feel this one. The renders are good even though most models look kind of unrealistic. Same with the setting and design. In AWAM the setting looks real and believable. This setting like the house and design looks like a "dream" and kind of not realistic. (I do no know how describe this)

The plot and escalation is already way too high imo. Daugther does not wear any panties, teacher is suddendly topless for what reason? Why does Grace just accept this? It seems in total conflict with each other. I will wait how this will go but it is kind of strange

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It is hard to not compare these kind of games with AWAM and somehow I do not feel this one. The renders are good even though most models look kind of unrealistic. Same with the setting and design. In AWAM the setting looks real and believable. This setting like the house and design looks like a "dream" and kind of not realistic. (I do no know how describe this)

The plot and escalation is already way too high imo. Daugther does not wear any panties, teacher is suddendly topless for what reason? Why does Grace just accept this? It seems in total conflict with each other. I will wait how this will go but it is kind of strange
Welcome to Asia.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview's story and preview pictures look pretty good. The tags are looking great as well. I'll give this game a try.

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Hmm looks promising, hope this one will finish accordingly, see y'all later in the next 6 months

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
Very good and promising game.
If the level remains as good for the next update, I will be tempted by an investment.
Best wishes for success and hard work.

Ciao

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding, as you know I've been working hard on the launch of the new game.

1. Once you've completed the play, you'll learn that the first episode's narrative of Grace will resume in the second episode. And if the player prefers, I will do my best to avoid the Mark character at all costs.

2. It is true that Michelle had already adopted before Rebekah. Grace's complicated connection with Michelle must be revealed as the story progresses.

3. Yes

4.There was a new character, but I couldn't let go of Sukkhon while adding other characters from Free Pass into the mix As a result, you can count on my best efforts. Consider Sukkhon to be a double-acting actor in two films.

5. Yes, her model was re-created from scratch. There isn't any body shaming, though, for elderly Linda.

6. Now that WhiteWolf619 and irendering servers are a part of my team, things have changed drastically. Rendering 300 in 2K took only two days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7. :KEK::KEK: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle. Let's make him Mayor for a comeback.
Thanks mate and glad i could be of help.

Ocean Games

Jun 2, 2022
How you name relations?
what should you put in there?
View attachment 1845792

1863963_screenshot0001.png

Step-by-step

1. Michelle and Rebekah are the Wilsons'?
daughter

2. Michelle is Rebekah's?
sister

3. To Michelle and Rebekah, Grace is the?
mother

4. To Michelle and Rebekah, Mark is the?
father

I hereby certify that this article has nothing to do with the original game's developer or any of the linked parties.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Renders look awesome but watching the previews this one smells like a beautiful nothing burger, one of those that you shouldn't play before 2 years of development (if it gets there). Correct me if im wrong.

Reactions: Unclepop

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017

View attachment 1846166

Step-by-step

1. Michelle and Rebekah are the Wilsons'?
daughter

2. Michelle is Rebekah's?
sister

3. To Michelle and Rebekah, Grace is the?
mother

4. To Michelle and Rebekah, Mark is the?
father

I hereby certify that this article has nothing to do with the original game's developer or any of the linked parties.
I'll get that far, no further
1654195305456.png

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
This game is missing what I loved about Free Pass - a sweet heart protagonist in mostly realistic scenarios. Instead, its a slutty protagonist in unrealistic scenarios.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
After trying to figure out what the hell the relationship naming was about??? I found the rest of the game was difficult to follow and a complete waste. The pretty pictures were good though and I feel having voice/sounds in these games/VN's is a huge plus but my conclusion and suggestion is, back to the drawing board dev and please simplify the relationship system. (n)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes