Unity Completed Naughty College [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The map is frustrating AF. I click on what seems to be everything available and it doesn't progress passed finding the second woman I'm supposed to meet. I can't leave the building. I can't do anything else in any of the rooms. I spent 5-10 minutes wandering around the halls and getting absolutely nowhere.
You can get windows almost as easily as pirating games from here.
No. Contrary to the belief of the few, buying and owning a laptop is NOT as easy as downloading a game on F95.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to afford skyrocketing rent, food and gas, while also being able to spend hundreds of dollars on a halfway decent computer. 99% of the world owns cell phones. An android version is never a bad idea. Some people have only that, and nothing else.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The map is frustrating AF. I click on what seems to be everything available and it doesn't progress passed finding the second woman I'm supposed to meet. I can't leave the building. I can't do anything else in any of the rooms. I spent 5-10 minutes wandering around the halls and getting absolutely nowhere.

No. Contrary to the belief of the few, buying and owning a laptop is NOT as easy as downloading a game on F95.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to afford skyrocketing rent, food and gas, while also being able to spend hundreds of dollars on a halfway decent computer. 99% of the world owns cell phones. An android version is never a bad idea. Some people have only that, and nothing else.
more reason to download software for free. which you are doing. here. take your boo hoo train to the next station.

poetryfan

Dec 9, 2021
After playing through this game to about day 8, I gave up. I really like the concept, dev, and think you have something that's awesome in the works here.

A couple of criticisms: There are just a few things (Blondie's puzzles in particular) that aren't difficult to solve, but frustrating due to the interface of the game. I also wished there was the ability to move directly to a room as opposed to navigating through hallways in order to save a bit of time.

On the positive side, I do like games that have clickable environments and situations where you have to go find something or use tools/items you've located elsewhere to solve puzzles, and I hope you continue to iterate on those. Some really good ideas in this game and I will definitely check it out later as it gets more polished.

Thanks for sharing and for your work on this game, dev!

chpx

Nov 25, 2019
emily map hard to solve i've to calculate with calculator about 30minue solve one. what an idiot games

Eagr2b

Aug 24, 2021
You can only enlarge the penis to a certain length before it starts to look ridiculous and stupid...
True, it's a real burden I have learned to live with. The girls complain it's too big, it drags on the ground... ah well, it is what it is! hehehe

Reactions: Goodz

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
The navigation is dogshit and so is the writing (bad translation I assume)
Sometimes left is left and sometimes left is right. Also really boring and tedious for no reason.
Also some of these minigames are weird. From the little I played, the one with the blonde girl works terribly.

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes