• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The game focuses on female-only content. There are optional routes that include MF content, but most of content is FF focused.
Bruh, I don't even care, this game has some of the hottest optional MF femdom scenes I've played. Dedicated femdom games could learn a thing or two from this game.

Reactions: TheDevian

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Oddly, Season 2 v0.19 is not seeing any of the save slots from Season 2 v0.18. The save files are all there but it's completely ignoring them.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oddly, Season 2 v0.19 is not seeing any of the save slots from Season 2 v0.18. The save files are all there but it's completely ignoring them.
I did not run into that, but I manually copied mine over. Are you saying you can't see the saves in the game? What is going in exactly?

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Thanks for the prompt response ;)

I have (had - now fixed) save files from 0.18 in the appdata and the local game save folders but all the slots (except the autosaves) are shown as empty ingame. There's nothing to load... I tried an autosave but that just returns errors after complaining that the save file was created on a different pc (it wasn't and I hate that stupid 'feature').

--Edit--
Issue resolved. That was strange. I deleted the entire old folder, unzipped the new one and copied the save files from a backup. Now it's working as expected. Interestingly, when it broke, it wasn't displaying the load screen correctly, there was no background and it had a screen full of small slots shown instead of the 6 on the now working load screen.

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Oh, typo in Diana's story - awkward is spelled 'awkard in the game in a couple of places.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.19] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
If I am reading this error message right, it looks like it is from the mod that is causing this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response ;)

I have (had - now fixed) save files from 0.18 in the appdata and the local game save folders but all the slots (except the autosaves) are shown as empty ingame. There's nothing to load... I tried an autosave but that just returns errors after complaining that the save file was created on a different pc (it wasn't and I hate that stupid 'feature').

--Edit--
Issue resolved. That was strange. I deleted the entire old folder, unzipped the new one and copied the save files from a backup. Now it's working as expected. Interestingly, when it broke, it wasn't displaying the load screen correctly, there was no background and it had a screen full of small slots shown instead of the 6 on the now working load screen.
Glad to hear you got it working.
Is there a WT for Season 1?
Not that I am aware of, but if you have any questions, let me know.
Oh, typo in Diana's story - awkward is spelled 'awkard in the game in a couple of places.
Thanks, will get it fixed.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
The game is unplayable for me. I downloaded the compressed version. It dont want to load any save or end of season 1 save with and without patch. It is crashing if I try to start a new game. Can someone upload a working save with this game version?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes