4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Naughty Lyanna indeed :love: nice game so far some good humour, Lyanna and Claudia look amazing all we need now is for them to hook up ;)

Reactions: DWR Games

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Obnoxious teacher let us down in this update! :cool:

Give her another chance...

Nice (though short) and fast update. Thanks, DWR.

Reactions: DWR Games

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Going to give this a few more updates before I check it out. Hopefully as some people have expressed the game ends up being more about her voluntarily doing these things, rather than being blackmailed. Nothing worse in a Female MC game than creepy dudes forcing you to do stuff. So much sexier when the girl does it of her own free will.

Reactions: Rolo and DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Going to give this a few more updates before I check it out. Hopefully as some people have expressed the game ends up being more about her voluntarily doing these things, rather than being blackmailed. Nothing worse in a Female MC game than creepy dudes forcing you to do stuff. So much sexier when the girl does it of her own free will.
The story is more about the girl discovering her fetishes and finding a friend to encourage her. And there's also a story that will serve as a backdrop for that.

Thanks 4 fast update! You didn't shrink the images so far?
I released the official compressed version.
But I will continue to release the full HD version for those who have plenty of space on the hard drive.
The Android version is already compressed. Loss of quality is minimal, but some purists may prefer the original images. :ROFLMAO:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
2.5 gb for a v 0.2? This game is in need of some serious compression, lol!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The story is more about the girl discovering her fetishes and finding a friend to encourage her. And there's also a story that will serve as a backdrop for that.
Nice update. I'm not sure how believable the main story is (reporters aren't like that, it'd work better as maybe an FBI agent or something), but it is believable enough to not interfere with the flow of the game.

The other thing that threatens credibility is that she is so un-self-aware of her body. Normal girls wouldn't sit on the floor and pull up her legs like she did in front of dad and bro, even wearing underwear. That's how guys dream girls act, not how they really act, in my experience.

I released the official compressed version.
But I will continue to release the full HD version for those who have plenty of space on the hard drive.
The Android version is already compressed. Loss of quality is minimal, but some purists may prefer the original images. :ROFLMAO:
The compressed version works very well. Please keep releasing compressed versions.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Nice update. I'm not sure how believable the main story is (reporters aren't like that, it'd work better as maybe an FBI agent or something), but it is believable enough to not interfere with the flow of the game.

The other thing that threatens credibility is that she is so un-self-aware of her body. Normal girls wouldn't sit on the floor and pull up her legs like she did in front of dad and bro, even wearing underwear. That's how guys dream girls act, not how they really act, in my experience.

The compressed version works very well. Please keep releasing compressed versions.
The reporter is stubborn in this case. His involvement with this story is more than professional.

As for the scene in the living room, I tried to show that she's so focused on what her father is saying, that she's distracted. But I understand what you said. It ends up being a silly script feature, so the brother realizes that his sister is somewhat naughty.

Thanks for the feedback.

And yes, all versions will come with the compressed version.

Reactions: Rolo

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Naughty Lyanna as per title is very self explanatory as Lyanna journeys on with chapter 1 with discovering her fetishes.
Viewers with exhibitionism tick will be very satisfied with the game.

There isn't any sex scenes with Lyanna yet but with the current steam its going, it should occur very quick.

I like the game, she is pleasant looking with all the right elements to entice a man to want more. If I may though, a standard pitfall trap for all FP games is that it runs out of steam very quick when the FP have sex too quicky or easily to random strangers. Very soon, every update will just be Lyanna having sex with every man in the game. From that point onwards, it gets a bit hard to carry the steam forward as she would simply be just a slut at that point. Nothing wrong with this ofcourse if that is your direction but if you plan on a longer lasting game with a longer product life cycle extension, maybe you can mix future plot a bit better in terms of teasing, flirting , foreplay and sex elements.

To make the game more interesting, can I also suggest more choice trigger options? Most ppl in my opinion prefers CYOA style rather than click and click X100. CHoice triggers that either show more lewd scenes or its a trigger point for future different plot progressions. Players dig that a lot. It also increases the enjoyment of replaying the game to search for other * hidden scenes *. Granted its only chapter 1 so maybe you are already on top of this.

I enjoy FP type games a lot. WIshing you success in yr journey.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...As for the scene in the living room, I tried to show that she's so focused on what her father is saying, that she's distracted. But I understand what you said. It ends up being a silly script feature, so the brother realizes that his sister is somewhat naughty.
Yes she is distracted a lot. :)
And she is also not aware about, how short and tight her skirt is, in this moment of distraction.
In real life girls are very varied, some this, some that. In this game, Lyanna is like that, and I like it as it is. ...
And I do not see it as a silly (bad?) script feature, but a really good and enjoyable one.
I also like that this is happening because of her innocence and silliness and not because she wants to tease her brother intentionally.

It is so wonderful being her so silly, and attracting such funny situations.

Dev pls go on with this style. . . . (good thing: lots of content in short time!)
And did I tell already? Lyanna is one of the best looking girls on the net (may be even best...).

Pls go on with offering best quality, my HD has still enough space ;)

Last edited:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hey it's not bad, the dynamic between Lyanna and his girlfriend is interesting, the girls are hot and the game seems more original in its approach than most games with a female MC.(y)

Reactions: DWR Games and Rolo

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Naughty Lyanna as per title is very self explanatory as Lyanna journeys on with chapter 1 with discovering her fetishes.
Viewers with exhibitionism tick will be very satisfied with the game.

There isn't any sex scenes with Lyanna yet but with the current steam its going, it should occur very quick.

I like the game, she is pleasant looking with all the right elements to entice a man to want more. If I may though, a standard pitfall trap for all FP games is that it runs out of steam very quick when the FP have sex too quicky or easily to random strangers. Very soon, every update will just be Lyanna having sex with every man in the game. From that point onwards, it gets a bit hard to carry the steam forward as she would simply be just a slut at that point. Nothing wrong with this ofcourse if that is your direction but if you plan on a longer lasting game with a longer product life cycle extension, maybe you can mix future plot a bit better in terms of teasing, flirting , foreplay and sex elements.

To make the game more interesting, can I also suggest more choice trigger options? Most ppl in my opinion prefers CYOA style rather than click and click X100. CHoice triggers that either show more lewd scenes or its a trigger point for future different plot progressions. Players dig that a lot. It also increases the enjoyment of replaying the game to search for other * hidden scenes *. Granted its only chapter 1 so maybe you are already on top of this.

I enjoy FP type games a lot. WIshing you success in yr journey.
Thanks for the feedback. I do not intend to turn my Lyanna into a slut. I want to keep a lighter tone in her interactions.

Eventually, there will be some hotter scenes, but I do not intend to throw that lightly at the players.

As for the system of choices, I plan to do more like the kid scene of deliveries, with different scenes for each choice. I'm also using the choices to activate flags that will impact the interactions with the characters in the next chapters.

Yes she is distracted a lot. :)
And she is also not aware about, how short and tight her skirt is, in this moment of distraction.
In real life girls are very varied, some this, some that. In this game, Lyanna is like that, and I like it as it is. ...
And I do not see it as a silly (bad?) script feature, but a really good and enjoyable one.
I also like that this is happening because of her innocence and silliness and not because she wants to tease her brother intentionally.

It is so wonderful being her so silly, and attracting such funny situations.

Dev pls go on with this style. . . . (good thing: lots of content in short time!)
And did I tell already? Lyanna is one of the best looking girls on the net (may be even best...).

Pls go on with offering best quality, my HD has still enough space ;)
Hey, thanks for the compliments. The idea is to continue on this line. It's something I like, and I'm willing to keep Lyanna going in that direction.

Her personality provides some scenes, so I'll continue that way.

And the higher quality version will continue to be released in future updates.

• Love
Reactions: BUsybat and Rolo
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes