4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I did and so I got the "test" and take it to the original Game Folder, replacing another one. Do I have to replace the entire Game Folder? Only works on the version 0.17?
I just downloaded it to check, you can either drag the 'game' folder out of the patch and into the main folder (and overwrite the folder), or you can just copy the test.rpa file into the "game" folder in the main game's folder
So it will be something to the effect of ...
NaughtyLyanna-Season02-0.18-pc\game\test.rpa

Reactions: Roderick2

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
I just downloaded it to check, you can either drag the 'game' folder out of the patch and into the main folder (and overwrite the folder), or you can just copy the test.rpa file into the "game" folder in the main game's folder
So it will be something to the effect of ...
NaughtyLyanna-Season02-0.18-pc\game\test.rpa
Thank you again, my friend.

I did just like you told and checked the save game about he scene with Lyanna and her dad, but there was nothing about punishment. What did happened was an script error at the beggining.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you again, my friend.

I did just like you told and checked the save game about he scene with Lyanna and her dad, but there was nothing about punishment. What did happened was an script error at the beggining.
Sorry to hear that, I don't know a lot about the patch. Maybe the Mod maker knows. Or maybe the old one is not good for the new version. I am not sure.
If you have any other copies of that file in there somewhere, you might try deleting them.

Reactions: Roderick2
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes