4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
This is excellent! Hard to find a game like this that leans into ENF and exhibitionism, and (the crown jewel) naked in school! Hope there's a lot more to come. Also, hope we get to see Tina get exposed!

Reactions: Rolo and SrRK

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi, guys.

I am working hard for the next release. My offline work has been taking me a long time - I work at a government environmental agency in Brazil, so try to guess the size of the problems.
Even so, I've been making a lot of progress, and it seems that next weekend (around September 20th or 21st), I should make the release.

V0.7a Progress:
Story: 100%
Screens: 35%
Translation: 10%

5.png

Have you voted in the I made for the $ 5 patrons? Who will catch Lyanna in one of her adventures?​

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I released version 0.7a today for . It will be available to everyone next Wednesday. With this release, the game already has over 2400 images.

rl.png

Synopsis:

After Claudia appears injured, needing help, Lyanna promptly goes to her aid. And then she decides to call her club mates to help her friend get out of trouble. The team is assembled, action plans will be elaborated.

Changelog:

• 283 new images, 3 major scenes added.
  • The end of day 7 and full-day 8.
  • Several bugs fixed.
  • Adaptations and corrections in the text.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Where are the choise in this and previous update? Where are gone the choise?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
So the Mac version was corrupted when I tried to download it and there isn't an compressed version of Mac...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice seeing Lyanna and Claudia getting closer ;) that was quite the shower scene they had together and now it looks like they are going to become Cam girls to pay off Claudia's debts and give money to her family

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So is this lesbian focused?

That would be awesoe if it is.
it is but its a real slow burn with just a few choices that dont really matter regarding in which the story direction goes.if that's your thing then go for it,i tried it and i think is meh..maybe with a better storyline i would have gotten hooked up but this wasnt the case

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
it is but its a real slow burn with just a few choices that dont really matter regarding in which the story direction goes.if that's your thing then go for it,i tried it and i think is meh..maybe with a better storyline i would have gotten hooked up but this wasnt the case
Maybe it is "short" of choices, but working on it makes so much work and it is not important, because the main storyline is very good like It is.
It could always add some paths in the future, but doing right now It is getting a slow running of the main story, that it is being so interesting right now

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
Too much drama kills the mood in this game. Who in earth thinks in getting frisky after being threatened and physically assaulted by a criminal? This game should be light and funny. A couple of slutty teens playing lewdgames about exhibitionism. The unique risk should be being seen by other people, not being killed by the yakuza or something.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Too much drama kills the mood in this game. Who in earth thinks in getting frisky after being threatened and physically assaulted by a criminal? This game should be light and funny. A couple of slutty teens playing lewdgames about exhibitionism. The unique risk should be being seen by other people, not being killed by the yakuza or something.
Or you could find a different game and not expect the dev to make your story.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Since this update is so short I can't really pick on a content. A build up is always fine even tho I don't really appreciate whole lesbian storyline. I would advise to not release such a short updates without any choices as they don't really do much for people and don't feel like a game. It's better to wait a month later and have real update than such a linear shortie.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey, guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. For those wondering, yes, it will be more about lesbian relationships.

About the lack of choices, it is a decision for the advance in the main plot. I intend to bring more choices to the game in other contexts. The next update will be based on choices, for example. But the choices will be more about how a character will handle a situation than something that causes profound changes in the plot's unfolding.

My updates are small because my computer is terrible, even with HS, I suffer a lot of crashes. Allied to this, due to lack of time, I can't produce as much and maintain the frequency of updates. Unfortunately, I am a small creator, and I need to work offline to support my family. Changing my work mode to less frequent longer updates is a possibility I want to check with patrons. But it is something I intend to do.

Regarding Claudia's behavior,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I appreciate all the comments and criticism. I have shaped my game a lot to try to please most people.

Give it a try for more advanced versions of the game, and I'm sure you'll see a little bit of every constructive criticism being incorporated into my project.

About tags, how can I remove them? I have no power over the main post.

Here a . I hadn't done it because no one had demanded yet.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes