4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You know there exists de Yaoi genre when you can have all the dick you guys are eager to to see endlessly right?
It's not about seeing dick, you don't even need to see dick to know the girl is getting fucked by a guy, it's about consequences to actions and the girls don't seem to have any consequences to their actions. They are getting off on the idea they could get caught, but when they do get caught nothing happens and the people catching them are men and in this genre men aren't going to let them go without something in return.

All I'm talking about is getting some consequence to getting caught, it could be anything, you could give an option to at least have a consequence happen or stay vanilla, you're choice as the player or even the stats you now seem to have in season 2, the stat level depending on the whether you can escape the consequence or not.

Reactions: Priappus and Ivlia

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Then stick to the exhibitionist content then and put some proper consequences in for getting seen or caught. That would be more preferable than continued lesbian sex scenes, I don't have a problem with lesbian sex scenes at all, but it's just lesbian sex scenes after lesbian sex scenes, some are just thrown in for no reason, I want more of the exhibition shit and if that involves them getting caught and fucked by guys, then that's all better.
Bro do not get tired of this game, they have trapped dev TheDevian and some other lesbian fans,half of the posts on this game page are his TheDevian,stay away from this game as I do.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Bro do not get tired of this game, they have trapped dev TheDevian and some other lesbian fans,half of the posts on this game page are his TheDevian,stay away from this game as I do.
I really liked the idea of this game with the exhibition stuff and a bit of a crime storyline along side it, but it just went way off that and just became a lesbian fest.

Reactions: Priappus

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I played for the exhibition, stayed for the lesbianism.

It's how the whole patron thing works. Not to pay to change or force the content in a game, but to support the dev's efforts.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
LoL. For someone who says they stay away from this game, you sure spend a lot of time here complaining and facepalming.

I didn't "trap" DWR, I am helping him to do what he wants to do.

Should the people who work on the game not respond to posts here? Even if your goal is to run off the devs, we can just put you on ignore. I barely even notice your trolling efforts any more. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: OhDonna

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Shh you guys/girls/attackhelicopters/orwhoeveryouare.
Its game about teasing, everyone get their portion girls/boys/Diana.
And I hope it will maintain this in its core.

Reactions: Ivlia and TheDevian

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone i would like to ask if the new function (stats) takes any effect in the game?
Or it is only a record of what choices i have made so far

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone i would like to ask if the new function (stats) takes any effect in the game?
Or it is only a record of what choices i have made so far
Yes, there are certain scenes that you need certain stats to unlock, some if your shyness is high enough, others if your boldness is high enough. Same with straight and lesbian.

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
I really liked the idea of this game with the exhibition stuff and a bit of a crime storyline along side it, but it just went way off that and just became a lesbian fest.
You just described two good things lol
There are such few games where you don't suffer the kinds of consequences you're talking about and you want this rare exception to change? Trust me, not everyone wants that kind of content and people who do already have plenty of games to choose from.
I've found like 2 or 3 games in this entire website so far where I don't have to put up with creepy guys getting in the way of my exhibitionist content and ruining the game for me. Let us have these.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
You just described two good things lol
There are such few games where you don't suffer the kinds of consequences you're talking about and you want this rare exception to change? Trust me, not everyone wants that kind of content and people who do already have plenty of games to choose from.
I've found like 2 or 3 games in this entire website so far where I don't have to put up with creepy guys getting in the way of my exhibitionist content and ruining the game for me. Let us have these.
They think we find guys sexy for a reason. Gay women exist, crazy right? Just like Santa is the parents.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
well, that was disappointing, just started S1 this weekend and S2 last night.. at least season 1 had somewhat of a storyline, but season 2 is just meh... getting naked for the sake of getting naked, then losing clothes and getting into trouble for it... nothing more...

Last edited:
Reactions: berny and Priappus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well, that was disappointing, just started S1 this weekend and S2 last night.. at least season 1 had somewhat of a storyline, but season 2 is just meh... getting naked for the sake of getting naken, then losing clothes and getting into trouble for it... nothing more...
S2 has an over arching storyline, but we are just introducing the characters and setting things up. So in other words, it's just starting.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
S2 has an over arching storyline, but we are just introducing the characters and setting things up. So in other words, it's just starting.
Well, it better well start soon than, coz atm it's nothing more than a collection of unrelated, illogical, exhibitionistic events for the sake of... in the first season the storyline, for what it was, got introduced much sooner. At least soon enough to capture attention.

Reactions: berny and Priappus
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes