4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, it better well start soon than, coz atm it's nothing more than a collection of unrelated, illogical, exhibitionistic events for the sake of... in the first season the storyline, for what it was, got introduced much sooner. At least soon enough to capture attention.
It has, you have already met the antagonists, saw a tiny part of their plan, found out that someone you have known all this time is related to them and not what they seem, and we are getting to meet the mothers of most of the girls, and learn more about the history of the town and families. There is a lot going on.

Usually it's the naked girls that capture the attention, and people bitch that they have to get through the story to get to it... lol

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure, like Season 1, Season 2 will have a different feel when it's completed.

I got into the game about the middle of S1's development, I think, and a replay seemed to flow better. I think there's a bit of benefit new players have being able to play that one all the way through.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
saw a tiny part of their plan, found out that someone you have known all this time is related to them and not what they seem, and we are getting to meet the mothers of most of the girls, and learn more about the history of the town and families. There is a lot going on.
that's just character development...

Usually it's the naked girls that capture the attention, and people bitch that they have to get through the story to get to it... lol
As it so happens, I like my naked girls to be involved in a story or at least follow an interesting plotline... if all I wanted was naked girls than I'd be visiting totally different sites...

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that's just character development...

As it so happens, I like my naked girls to be involved in a story or at least follow an interesting plotline... if all I wanted was naked girls than I'd be visiting totally different sites...
Character development is part of the plot. It's hard to have a good story without it.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I was in part where Lyan making out with Claudia outside at night when suddenly an exception has occured! What does it mean? Did something happened? to this game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was in part where Lyan making out with Claudia outside at night when suddenly an exception has occured! What does it mean? Did something happened? to this game?
I have never heard of that error before, did it happen more than once?

Also, which version of the game and which scene exactly? We tested the two paths with the key dare and the one on the roof, and neither of us had any problems.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I have never heard of that error before, did it happen more than once?

Also, which version of the game and which scene exactly? We tested the two paths with the key dare and the one on the roof, and neither of us had any problems.
It’s the part where they play some game one hide the keys while the other find it while naked that scene!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It’s the part where they play some game one hide the keys while the other find it while naked that scene!
Yes, we tested both paths, and did not run into any problem, what version of the game are you playing?
You could try updating to the newest one, make sure you extract to a new folder, and do not overwright the old one.
Try that, and copy over your screen shots and saves, and see if that helps.
View attachment 1494791

As for old man, right now we have 2: dad and Mr. Dick (if we dont count one of episode 1 antagonist).
Now I'm curious who it might be.
Well, there is Bernt, and Claudia's boss is still around. lol
Most of the adult males are kind of on the 'not-nice' side so far. hehehe

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
My Diana is going to be a pure yuri person :p

Four good guys? I have no idea which other guy besides the brother and Peter is arround the girls that's "good"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes