4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
don't need the last version, just load the save, and use the rollback feature.
Can't roll back a save that's 'invalid', just tells you to try another save or restart the game basically, hence why I would need 0.06 again

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Lyanna's still the main girl. The "Meanwhile" parts just give a glimpse into the adventures of the rest of the gang.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't roll back a save that's 'invalid', just tells you to try another save or restart the game basically, hence why I would need 0.06 again
This is why we have more than one save slot, so you can make new saves often, I make one at the start of each scene, and one at each choice.

The official updates don't invalidate saves though, it sounds like you played the leaked version that they posted here from SVSGames last time, that invalidated saves, because they changed the code for some reason.

The only other time the official version invalidated the saves was when Ren'Py updated something on their end that broke everything.

Also, THIS version is an unofficial leak from there, like I said before, now that I think about it. So if you did not play the last broken one they posted, maybe wait for the real game to be released, and not the hacked leak, and your saves might work fine.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
cant even load things that are on the automatic saves , what is going on????
This version is a hacked copy, that someone made from a beta version, that someone got off of SVSGames. It is not official, and that is why your saves are broken. But they insist on posting any version they get now days, no matter where they get it, they don't care if it works or not.

Wait a bit longer for the official version, and you will not have a problem.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
This version is a hacked copy, that someone made from a beta version, that someone got off of SVSGames. It is not official, and that is why your saves are broken. But they insist on posting any version they get now days, no matter where they get it, they don't care if it works or not.

Wait a bit longer for the official version, and you will not have a problem.
thanks for the explanation :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks for the explanation :)
Np, the official release won't be much longer, and it doesn't have those problems. My assumption is that they rebuilt it for some reason, with the wrong version of Ren'Py, so it broke saves, and if you do replay this one, those saves won't work on the official one.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.07a] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: This WT Mod it's just to test out the waters, this is an amazing game, it doesn't need a WT Mod, play the way you like it, but if the Mod helps let me know, send me a PM, let's not flood the game thread with the mod.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Does your Mod needs to be updated for the Public release or should it work with it?

Auruss

Sep 5, 2020
I JUST WANNA SAY PROPS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT. I know you don't need anybody to tell you this. but as you are already aware you guys did an amazing job (hmmm this might be an understatement.... should the correct word be phenomenal?) , and also I hope you are getting your well deserved rest after this update. Stay safe and healthy, and I am already looking forward to the next update. Cheers!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I JUST WANNA SAY PROPS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT. I know you don't need anybody to tell you this. but as you are already aware you guys did an amazing job (hmmm this might be an understatement.... should the correct word be phenomenal?) , and also I hope you are getting your well deserved rest after this update. Stay safe and healthy, and I am already looking forward to the next update. Cheers!
Thank you from all of us, it's really nice to see people enjoying it. ;)

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes