4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018

Naughty Lyanna - Season 2 - v0.21 - Public Release

Hey guys,
Finally, another release of Naughty Lyanna Season 2 has arrived. This time we are in version 0.21.
In this update, we continue directly from the final scene of the previous update, where Lyanna and Rei are still at the nightclub. Their night isn't over yet!
I aimed to create an update focused on reinforcing the bonds of friendship and companionship between the girls, still as a direct consequence of the events that occurred in the last update. The efforts for the "Make Rei Happy Again" campaign are stronger than ever.
We have long scenes with a great focus on building these bonding moments between them, without neglecting the sexy aspect that we have in Naughty Lyanna. After some tense moments, a good dose of wholesome moments lies ahead.
I hope you enjoy the update and have fun. Feedback is appreciated.
Changelog:
  • 1.196 new renders (19.872 on Season 2 already);
  • 8 new animations (169 on Season 2 already);
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
  • Lyanna's Twitter:
  • Photoshoot Catalog:
Notes:
  • In the downloads folder we have 3 versions of the game. The compressed one, with smaller files, the HD jpg version, which is the largest version you are used to and the HD AVIF, which is once again the experimental image format that I introduced in the previous update. It is the highest quality version, even though it is smaller than the HD JPG, but it runs slower, taking longer to load. During gameplay, the differences in performance are almost imperceptible, but the gain in quality is noticeable. Choose whichever one you want, in terms of content they are the same.
  • A tip: Scenes changes depending on your "Sub/Dom" score.
Downloads - Season 2 - v0.21 (All the versions re inside the folder):

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

Naughty Lyanna - Season 2 - v0.21 - Public Release

Hey guys,
Finally, another release of Naughty Lyanna Season 2 has arrived. This time we are in version 0.21.
In this update, we continue directly from the final scene of the previous update, where Lyanna and Rei are still at the nightclub. Their night isn't over yet!
I aimed to create an update focused on reinforcing the bonds of friendship and companionship between the girls, still as a direct consequence of the events that occurred in the last update. The efforts for the "Make Rei Happy Again" campaign are stronger than ever.
We have long scenes with a great focus on building these bonding moments between them, without neglecting the sexy aspect that we have in Naughty Lyanna. After some tense moments, a good dose of wholesome moments lies ahead.
I hope you enjoy the update and have fun. Feedback is appreciated.
Changelog:
  • 1.196 new renders (19.872 on Season 2 already);
  • 8 new animations (169 on Season 2 already);
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
  • Lyanna's Twitter:
  • Photoshoot Catalog:
Notes:
  • In the downloads folder we have 3 versions of the game. The compressed one, with smaller files, the HD jpg version, which is the largest version you are used to and the HD AVIF, which is once again the experimental image format that I introduced in the previous update. It is the highest quality version, even though it is smaller than the HD JPG, but it runs slower, taking longer to load. During gameplay, the differences in performance are almost imperceptible, but the gain in quality is noticeable. Choose whichever one you want, in terms of content they are the same.
  • A tip: Scenes changes depending on your "Sub/Dom" score.
Downloads - Season 2 - v0.21 (All the versions re inside the folder):
  • MEGA
Yes, they were faster than me XD
But yes, the update is now public. Hope you like it.
I updated the thread too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.21] [DWR Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: S02 v0.20 -> S02 v0.21 [246 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
The new update doesn't recognize the old version on my Android so I can't just update and still have my saves as usual :(

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
I have started a whole new game with the Joker Mod in the previous update since I got the cannot load save game every time. Got up to date with the game till the .20 update.

Tried to load the save game again, with the Joker Mod, and i get same issue again that it cannot load the save game.

This is rather frustrating as I had restarted and it looks like have to now again. Could someone either check the mod messing up, or the game not to be so strict about the savegame?

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
This is rather frustrating as I had restarted and it looks like have to now again. Could someone either check the mod messing up, or the game not to be so strict about the savegame?
If you are playing modded game, you should either play only modded version or abandon mods and play 'vanila version', that is a rule of thumb.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes