4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I'm playing a lesbian Lyanna is it better to go home with the girls or staybonbthe nude beach with guys? Which is more likely to result in straight sex?
Going with the girls is obviously not going to lead to sex with guys...

Reactions: DWR Games

doctor123

May 22, 2018
Just finished the latest version. It was really good, my only disappointment? Having to wait for the next version :(((

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Someone leaked the game. I was going to release it for free in a few days, as I did in all releases. :(
I try to maintain the benefit of early access for those who give me some support, as a way of thanking them.
But since it leaked, I hope you guys like it. I did my best to be able to release this version before Christmas and close the current chapter.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Someone leaked the game. I was going to release it for free in a few days, as I did in all releases. :(
I try to maintain the benefit of early access for those who give me some support, as a way of thanking them.
But since it leaked, I hope you guys like it. I did my best to be able to release this version before Christmas and close the current chapter.
the official compressed version is with the links from the previous version, is it due to the leak?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry for a stupid question but is this just girl on girl action? Just want to know before I download and play. Hoping it is Old dude on Younger but will settle for younger dude I guess on younger maybe

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Sorry for a stupid question but is this just girl on girl action? Just want to know before I download and play. Hoping it is Old dude on Younger but will settle for younger dude I guess on younger maybe
This Game is mostly lesbian (and that's good). The Girl on Male Scenes are optional and completely avoidable (again, that's good.)
You could say 96% Lesbian and 4% Girl on Male.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Naughty Lyanna [v0.18a] [DWR Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.88 GB
Compressed PC Size: 1.20 GB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Quick question everyone hopefully someone can answer. How many love intrests are in the game? Tried searching the forums but can't seem to find anything about this, maybe I'm just being dumb and over looked lol.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes